Chapter 80: House Hunting

It's been a few weeks since Morgan moved into the house. Aunt Bailey made Andrew and I go on leave, since we had a new baby in the house. I've used this leave to spend time with Momo, while studying for the Boards. Mom, Dad, Carina and Maya have been helping out a lot with Morgan. Not that it's any trouble for them since they practically have been spoiling her rotten. She hasn't been living in this house for a month and I already can tell she might be spoiled child one day. Andrew was no better, he treated her like if she was a queen. Malachi and Levi warned us to not spoil her too much if not it would be impossible for her to accept changes like the addition of another baby. When Malachi and Levi brought the topic it made me think about babies. I don't want to have another one right now, but I know that I do want another one someday. However, we barely had any room left for another office let alone another child. I went downstairs to find my parents with Morgan, while Andrew cooked breakfast. I saw Gatsby laying on his bed so I touched his head. Andrew smiled when he saw me and said "Morning sweetheart, I'm cooking you a grilled cheese!" I smiled and said "Morning love! Thank you!" I went to his side and pressed a kiss to his cheek. After kissing his cheek, I left him alone so he could continue cooking breakfast. I began to look around and said in a loud voice "Where's my princess?" I directed my attention to the couch where Morgan was giggling in my mom's lap. When I came closer to her she immediately reached out to me. I immediately took her into my arms and began pressing kisses all over her face. She smiled widely and I said "Morning princess!" I saw my parents smiling widely at me and Dad said "You know I used to call you my little princess...." I gasped and said "I'm still not your princess? Just kidding Dad." I immediately greeted my parents and I said "Mom can you take Momo... I need to talk to Dad about something." Mom nodded and I passed Morgan to her. I stood up and Dad followed me into Andrew's office.

After we entered Andrew's office, Dad asked "Is everything alright sweetheart?" I nodded and said "Yeah it's just I've been thinking a lot recently..." Dad nodded and said "Can I ask what about?" I sighed and said "The future...." Dad nodded and I continued saying "Well looking at Morgan and Gatsby there's no space here.... I was thinking of moving somewhere else getting a new place where more things fit..." Dad looked at me and said "By saying things you mean kids right?" I nodded and said "Yeah... I would like to have more eventually not now, but I would like to see a little Lia spitting out facts at just a few months old or a baby with Andrew's hair." Dad smiled and said "You're not afraid to commit to him is what you're saying...." I nodded and said "I'm not Dad.... I want to marry him someday and have more kids with him. I know I've made decisions that has impacted my life... I got my own family now. I got the little house, the dog, the baby and the man I love. I have everything I wanted Dad, since I was younger...." Dad smiled and said "I know sweetheart you are happy and I'm glad you both have found happiness together, but I know a realtor you can talk to if you're looking to move to a bigger place?" I sighed and said "I don't know how to bring it up. He's been living here for a decade basically... I mean would he want to move or maybe he had a plan to expand this place...." Dad trying to calm me down said "Ceci.... You two need to talk this out and start thinking what's best for the family.... You have a daughter now and every decision you make now affects her." I sighed nodding knowing what he was saying. To be honest I was quite nervous about approaching the subject. Would Andrew like the idea of leaving the place he's called home for nearly a decade? It was a question that only he could answer. At some point, I felt arms wrap around me. I pulled my Dad close as he embraced me into his arms. I sighed and said "Being an adult is hard... I don't want to fail her Dad. She already began her life rough and I don't want to add into that." Dad sighed and said "You'll figure it out.... You always do." The door opened revealing Andrew. He smiled when he saw us hugging and said "Breakfast is ready love....." I nodded and we both pulled away. Dad began to walk to leave the office first. Before he left, he placed his hand in Andrew's shoulder. After that, he left us alone. Andrew sighed and said "Are you okay Ceci?" I nodded and said "Yeah I'm just thinking about something." Andrew nodded and said "Can I ask what it's about?" I sighed and said "Later we can talk about it... right now let's just eat breakfast..." Andrew nodded and as we both began to leave his office.