Chapter 30: Christmas

My eyes opened, I felt my body wrapped in a blanket. I couldn't feel his body wasn't pressed against mine. I stood up and look for Andrew's shirt to put on, but I didn't find it so I looked for the robe I had on while I drove here. I found my robe and put it on my naked body and went to look for Andrew. I looked upstairs in his room, but he wasn't in there. I decided to head back downstairs when I heard something falling in the kitchen. I walked over to the door frame and heard his voice "Shit... I hope that I didn't wake her up" I said "No but your body not pressed against mine did" Andrew turned around and smiled at me, he said "Well good morning" I said "Morning' he went towards me and planted a kiss on my lips, I smiled and said "What hour is it?" He said "Its around 5 am"I nodded and said "I need to go home at around 7:00" Andrew nodded and said "Well lets enjoy the time we have left" I nodded and said "What are you doing?" Andrew said "I'm making breakfast for us" I nodded and said "Alright can I help you?" Andrew smiled and said "Of course, I made pancakes right now I'm cooking the bacon" I nodded and grabbed the pancakes. I separated the pancakes in two plates both had 2 pancakes one bigger than the other. I had 2 other pancakes that I was cutting into sticks I placed them as arms beside of the pancakes. I went to the fridge and grabbed M&M's, an orange and berries. I grabbed the whipped cream and placed it below the pancakes, organize the berries, cut the orange into a triangular shape and placed the M&M's in the pancakes. I heard Andrew say "Im done with the bacon wheres the food-" He looked down at the food and said "What is that?" I said "Its a snowman pancake" He looked as I grabbed two bacons and placed them as scarfs. I said "Its looks delicious" Andrew said with a weird look on his face "Its cute" I took our plates to the table and we sat down to eat the pancakes.

 After we finished eating, we went to the living room where the Christmas tree was

After we finished eating, we went to the living room where the Christmas tree was. I said ''I got you some presents..." Andrew smiled and said "I did too" He grabbed the first wrapped gift and passed it to me. I smiled and opened it. My eyes widen when I saw what it was. Andrew smiled and said "I saw you had all the games except the newest one so I thought you would want it" I held the Pokemon game and said "Apparently this game is based on United Kingdom, I can't wait to play it, thank you" Andrew smiled and said "I didn't know you were a Pokemon nerd...." I looked offended and said while giving him a nice wrapped presents "Shut up and open your present" He laughed and began opening his gift. When opened it, he took out 3 scrub caps. He said "Oh... you got me scrub caps!" I smiled and said "Every attending has their own unique scrub cap, I thought why not get you some. I thought about what you liked and there you are" Andrew said "I like them thank you!" I smiled and said "Your welcome" (the scrub caps pictures are below) Andrew grabbed another gift and said "Open it" I began unwrapping the gift until I saw the Pandora bag, I looked at him questioningly and I looked inside and saw the Me Link bracelet with a heart charm. I looked at him with wide eyes and said "How? Did you know I wanted this bracelet?" Andrew said "When we went shopping for Carina's present we stopped in Pandora and I saw you looking at the same bracelet the entire time we were there" I smiled and asked "Thank you! can you help me put it on?" He nodded and helped me put on the bracelet. I smiled as I saw it on my wrist. I got up, got a big wrapped gift and gave it to Andrew. He looked skeptically at me and said "Did you get me legos or a barbie dream house?" I laughed and said "Something better" As he began to open the gift his eyes started to widen and he smiled widely at me, he said "You got me an electric guitar!" I nodded and said "I thought since you liked playing the acoustic why not an electric one" He took out the metallic red electric guitar out. He looks at it like a kid who received a new toy. He placed it down and pulled me towards him and kissed me. I kissed him back and he pulled away saying "Thank you for the guitar..." I smiled and said "You should thank me like that all the time" He laughed and said "Definitely.... I have one more present, but this is for both of us" I looked at him and he said "During Spring Break, I was thinking we could go somewhere the two of us, anywhere before the stress of the intern test and its better to go before since after the intern test your family will be aware of us... We can go anywhere we want, I just want to go somewhere the two us and have fun" I looked at him and smiled saying "We should definitely go on that trip, we will figure out the rest later" He looked at me with a smile and asked "I don't want to ruin the Christmas mood, but are you not wearing clothes under that robe?" I shook my head and I saw his hands looking to untie the robe when I stopped his hands I said "Andy... we don't have time for sex" he pouted as I laughed at his expression. We just laughed and enjoyed each others company as we opened the gifts we got for each other.