A/N (Background Information)

Sorry this is not the chapter Im working on it... So basically I'm sorry I haven't uploaded a lot im trying to focus on school and this story. My story was inspired by DreyDrey_18, I liked their concept on their story, but it was never finished. The only idea I got from that story was the idea of pairing Deluca and Merder's daughter. The story will not be same as that one since I have different writing style and I planned on making the other characters stories known. Another thing is this is my own story and I planned on making it different, Drey's story and mine will not be a like at all, the only thing they have in common is the pairing and nothing else. Before anyone accuses me of plagiarism no I did not use anything of anyone else's without giving credit if I did not please let it come to my attention and I will give credit because I do not like it when people don't give credit and I try my best to give credit if I use an idea of someone else. Drey's story never explored the relationship between them and Derek personality wasn't the same as in the show. I have read a lot of Greys anatomy stories so I know what people like and what they don't. So in the comments if there's anything at all your annoyed with please let me know. As for chapter 15 it will come out between tomorrow or Friday. But, before I continue I want to make myself clear that my story is not alike others, there's bit of ideas from other writers. I was not accuse of plagiarism so don't worry. As well if you have any recommendations you will like to see please let me know. And I have to ask, I want to know what readers I have because I know most people come to Wattpad for smut, but I know there's people whom are not comfortable with it. I have no problem with neither options but I want to know if you guys preferred if the story omits these scenes or I write them because I have no problem doing one or the other; If there's smut I will make sure to write a warning but please comment bellow what you guys think I really would like to hear your recommendations.

And for the other characters here some background information.. Cristina did go to Switzerland for a year, but came back when Derek was in his accident to help out Meredith and stayed. Callie met Penny in Dillard a day she went to visit Derek. Penny later transferred to Grey-Sloan and continued her internship with Jo, Stephanie, Ross and Ben. She went to New York with Callie like in season 12. Burke after Cristina came back took over as Chief again since he missed working since he's a surgery junkie. 

Maggie NEVER dated Andrew, in this story they were good friends since Andrew didn't have any his own age. Furthermore, Andrew was beat up by Alex causing Meredith and Cristina to talk sense into him... Derek took Andrew side because Derek was fond of Andrew and thought Alex was at fault causing Meredith to be angry. Andrew did have a tiny crush on Jo which later turned to be a good friend. Amelia and Maggie did live in Meredith's old house until Amelia started living with Lincoln and Maggie moved into an apartment not far from the hospital since she wasn't ready to move in with Winston since they just began dating. As you probably guess Meredith never dated Deluca nor thought of him in a sexual way. Meredith and Andrew's relationship is more of  good friend. Meredith always watches out for him and helped in season 16 when Deluca was diagnosed with bipolar. Derek is Chief of Neuro since Amelia decided to step down for a while since of Scout but still is an attending. Both Cristina and Maggie are both Chief of Cardio. Owen and April are both Chief of Trauma. Teddy is a Cardio and Trauma Attending since the helps out in both departments and she tries to be there for Allison and Leo. She did cheat on Owen with Koracick sorry about that but It happened. Maya and Carina live together, and soon we will see an old character but no spoilers. I plan on making all the Shepherd sisters be in the story since I didn't like that in Greys Anatomy, Derek never took Meredith to New York, I would have loved to see that episode happen so I'm hoping to get all the Shepherd sisters to appear. As for Bailey and Ellis I will be changing their ages, I think its best and would make sense if Zola is 12 almost 13 then Bailey is 8 almost 9 and Ellis is 5. Really nothing would affect this since boys Bailey's age would play sports, superheroes and fish. Ellis would talk a little more but not much since she's a little shy but she loves hip hop. I feel its best because there's a huge age gap between the siblings which I don't like so I decided to change their ages. This A/N was a bit long and I just want finish off by saying thank you for all the support it means a lot and see you soon.

-Lina