Chapter 9: Who is Sam and Revelations

I woke up the next morning and I had the awful urge to vomit... I ran to the bathroom and vomited. I felt terrible... I was glad I didn't have work today.... I didn't really felt like getting up so I just laid back down on my bed just staring at my wall.....

After 2 hours, I heard my door open and heard Zola say ''Lia... why aren't you up.... It's 1 pm'' I said ''I am awake Zozo... I'm not feeling like myself......'' Zola looked sad with my answer and said ''If that boy hurt you, I'm gonna Daddy!!!!'' I jumped out of the bed and said ''Don't tell dad about the boy...'' Zola looked at me and said ''But he hurt you...'' I told her ''He hasn't hurt me.... He has some decisions to make.....'' Zola nodded and said ''Can I talk to you... I have a weird feeling and I need you to help me'' I sat down and she began saying ''I have this friend....normally when I have a crush I notice the signs since I liked Michael that guy from my class... but Im having the same signs but with a girl....'' I smiled for the first time in that day and said ''Whats her name??'' Zola answered shyly ''Her name is Millie, she has freckles, blonde hair and blue eyes, she also wears these cute clear blue glasses'' I said ''Zola its okay to like girls, Aunt Callie and Aunt Arizona are a great example, and you shouldn't be ashamed of liking woman.... but in terms of sexuality, I can't answer that for you... you will find it out on your own... I can introduce you each term and their meaning if you'd like'' Zola nodded and ask ''What about you? Do you have a sexuality'' I nodded and said ''Im bisexual... but I'm more attracted to men...'' She smiled and I explained some of the basic terms and gave her a book I had on how to deal and find your sexuality. She thanked me and headed out.

I brushed my teeth and heard some banging in my window. I looked down and saw Andrew throwing bean bags at my window. I opened it and said ''What are you doing here....'' I saw him climb up and said ''I came to see you....'' He sat down and asked ''Okay what do you know about Sam'' I sat on my bed and said ''Her/ his name is Sam Bello'' He nodded and said ''Sam is a she..... we meet around my time in college, she used to follow me and we would do it like bunnies, our relationship was pretty toxic... we would move really fast and fight a lot... When I became a resident, she appeared in Grey-Sloan, I was convinced that she had stalked me but she said she didn't.... I tried to keep my distance but she got in and we did it like bunnies... you can ask Bailey and Webber....'' I began to feel chills imagining Andrew doing it with another woman... ''After a week or something she had to leave since she was late for work.... She ran a red light and she's a Dreamer.....'' I nodded knowing about Dreamers ''I got crazy and asked her to move in with me and marry me immediately even if I wasn't ready, she obviously declined since we just began dating and your mother spoke to an old colleague  Dr. Burke and got her a job at a hospital in Switzerland... I mourned the lost of Sam for a week in your mom's couch and my sister came to get me, I still drank a lot but It became better... I didn't think I'd date anyone again until I saw you....'' I looked shocked and he continued ''Lia.... it's much easier with you.... Even though you're scared, I know you mean every little thing you do.... Your strong, independent, the smartest person I know and you're a person who understands what I went threw since you went threw it... I like your obsession with One direction... I like how you smell like Vanilla and honey.... I like how compassionate and kind you are with patients, especially how you interact with kids like you understand them because you do since you're closer to their age... your childish side is adorable, I like how you like to compete with the interns.... God I can make a monologue saying every little thing I like about you.... But I told Sam if she wants to come to Grey-Sloan let it be for her because I don't want her..... I want you....'' I had tears in my eyes and I went towards him and just hugged him... I didn't know what to say... I laid my head on his chest and just let some tears fall... he saw as I had tears in my eyes and he just kissed them away....

We stayed hugging each other... I heard someone knocking and I whispered "Hide!"... Andrew went in my closet and hid, I said "Come in...." Dad came in and said "Lia you haven't ate... and you haven't done anything except stay in your room...." I knew Andrew couldn't hear this conversation so I said ''I didn't feel good and I wanted to be alone...'' My dad continued ''Lia I heard you cry last night.... What's wrong...'' I said ''Dad...I'm fine... I was sad but I'm okay now.....'' My dad said ''Fine.... But know you can tell me anything sweetie...'' he went towards me and kissed my forehead and went outside and came back with a tray of waffles and Nutella. He said ''You need to eat sweetie.... I love you..'' I said ''Love you Dad thank you....''