Rules - Special chapter II (The end)

kala nyo wala na? haha kala ko rin.

Lisa's point of view

"No. what's your problem, Lisa?!"

I winced when I heard Jennie's voice. Everyday I want to hear her angelic voice. Music to my ears to be exact but today's an exception.

"Jennie, please. Not now." I closed my eyes and rested my head on the couch. I just came back from work and I am also so tired that's why I am not in the mood to have an argument with her.

"Fine"

I don't know what's her reaction, I am just hearing her throwing the dishes louder than usual and the stomping of her feet when she's walking.

When I am coming home from work, my sweet wife will usually welcome me carrying our son Hugo. I am so tired today, the reason why I am really eager to go home early so my wife and son will welcome me, but instead of hugs and kisses, I am confronted with the grumpy Jennie. Hugo is still asleep that's why I can't disturb my boy.

At first she is just not talking to me but when she told me to eat I was waiting for her but she suddenly went straight to the living room. We are not teenagers anymore, for pete's sake.

When I called her to eat, she told me that she ate first and when I looked at the dining table there's only one plate resting. That's my cue to notice that something's not right.

It's just quarter to 8pm. She was always eating with me even if I came home really late. But I let it slide cause maybe she is just hungry, It's okay if she doesn't eat with me as long as she's full.

Unfortunately, It's not.

She started to be grumpy again. I rested for awhile when she started to do the dishes again but she is doing it louder than earlier.

When I told her to do the dishes silently cause the noise is giving me head aches she just ignored me. She continued doing the dishes like she is not hearing anything.

Maybe she really doesn't heard me, I added volume to my voice when I told her to do the dishes silently. But just like earlier, nothing happened. She is still causing loud noises.

"Jennie, don't be too loud. Please do the dishes slowly. It kinda hurts my ear and other thing, you will wake Hugo and make him cry." I yelled at her so she can hear me from the kitchen.

She looked at me then she rolled her eyes.

"I am the one doing the dishes so don't you dare complain, Lisa. If you don't like noises, then get out of here."

I didn't respond so then the argument will end there. But she didn't stop, she is saying plenty of things and she is still making noise.

The truth is, she is acting this way for how many days now. I am just letting her to be grumpy but today's also an exception cause I am so tired, it's like my patience flew off my body.

"Jennie, what's wrong with you? stop creating noise."

"As far as I remember, this is our house. Not a library."

"Jennie, for real what's your problem?"

That's the beginning of our fight.

Till now she is still creating noise. I am so annoyed that why I stood up to get my car keys and also my wallet and my phone before heading towards the door.

"Where are you going?!" She asked but I didn't answer.

I always had an arguments with Jennie, but it's not that big deal and not that serious. They said it's normal for a married couple. But we are not letting the day to end that we are not okay. This is the first time that I left her home.