Rules IV

Jennie's POV

I can't fall for her, cause I promised Hanbin to not love someone besides him right?

"I miss you Hanbin, I really do." I open my album to see Hanbin and I smiling to each other, This is our second anniversary.

Before he left me. Not actually.

He died from car accident, it tears me apart everytime I remember our promises to eachother. Those promises that he left yet he never did, and I know finishing it is impossible for him to do.

I remember how he cared for me, how we shared eachother companies. But now he's gone and I have Lisa on my Life.

But I can't love her. I really can't.

Flashback

"Jennie-ya." I look at my boyfriend who's now smiling really bright.

"Hanbin-ah." We laugh at eachother's craziness, so lucky to have him.

"Promise to not let go alright?" He said as he kiss my temple.

"I promise."

End of flashback (can't imagine Jennie with someone else ughhhh.)

"You're thinking about him again, Jennie just move on." I look at my mirror, asking myself why don't I let myself to move forward?

"Jen." A voice echoed at my room.

Lisa?

"Lisa? What are you doing here?" I ask and look at her. This girl really melts my heart but Hanbin. Think about Hanbin Jen.

"Jisoo asked me to go here cause she saw that you are alone when she visited Chaeng." I saw how her eyes landed on my album. "So I went up here."

"Oh is that so? Hmm take a sit I will just clean this mess." Lisa walk on my bed and sat there. Why am I guilty? I felt so guilty? We only have 3 weeks and our fake relationship will end. Do I feel sad? Yes.

She's acting weird not being Clingy and sweet today, maybe she's in bad mood or what?

I looked at her and she is busy typing something to her phone, she looks tired but went here cause Jisoo said that I'm alone. How sweet.

"You look tired?" I said after I cleaned my mess. Her eyes went up into mine and I can see the redness of it. "I mean why do you look tired?"

"Yeah? It's nothing don't worry, it's just my friend Donghyuk asked me to have a lil dance cover with him and it's kinda kit Jen." She said and pulled my arms to sit beside her. Why do I felt so damn different around her.

"Your hands are hot." She smiled and whisper "Your Hands are cold."

"Do you want to go somewhere?" She asked.

"Where to?" She just smile and murmur "just got dress and you'll see."

Skip again

I look at the window to see a dark place with so many trees.

"Why'd you bring me here?"