Rules XXVII

Jennie's Point Of View

"How is she then?"

"She seems fine, she's doing great."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, when did I tell you jokes Park Chaeyoung?"

I didn't mean to overheard Chaeng and Jisoo's conversation cause they are seating near me, I mean literally they are like 10 inches apart from me. We are here at our Living room watching movie and as of now I feel like I'm just an extra here.

"I just want to clarify all things, You know all shit happened really fast.. can you feel that too? Last past few days I just saw her really pissed seeing the girl and this cunt walking at the parking lot, She even punch him right? I just can't imagine how she recovered that fast."

I stiffened on my sit when I heard their or when I knew what their conversation is all about, Now I am not just overhearing the conversation cause I'm actually listening to them now.

"I don't know, It's so sudden. Maybe she just realized that they can't be together again or what?"

"What? Duh, Jisoo Kim They still have a chance, they are destined for eachother! And that is true love, True love for crying out loud so what the heck are you saying?"

"Since when have you became so hopeless romantic Chaeyoung huh?" Jisoo asked with a hint of tease on her voice. After that they finally stop talking and just tickle or tease eachother about something.

As for me I just stayed in silence, I don't know what to say, I am completely stiff. Thinking about their conversation awhile ago made me realized that there's a part of me who's really happy that she finally recovered but there's still a part of me that's still in pain. I thought that she will continue to text me again every time but no, I received nothing from her. Oh Jennie what do you expect? You broke her. The girls informed me to tell Lisa about what Hanbin told me. But I can't, I don't want to dragged her down again, I don't want her to feel the pain again, she already moved on.. I don't want to steal her happiness again, I will just let myself to suffer until I get numb. When will I get numb anyways? I'm dying for that day to happen.

Aside for my dumb mind, I didn't know that I am now smiling like an idiot. "I'm happy that she's happy." I mumbled but the two love birds heard me causing their eyes to avert on my direction.

"Oh shit, Chu are we that loud?"

I just smiled at them telling them it's all fine, Jisoo just nod and smiled as sweet little chikin she is.

I was about to excuse myself to walk upstairs when suddenly the door bell rang. I volunteered to open it but Chaeyoung insisted and run towards the door first.

"What are you doing here?!" I gave Jisoo a glance then we both got up to see why Chaeng is yelling, not surprised I saw Hanbin standing at the door way.

"What are you doing here? Who said you can step your feet here at our house? We don't even want your breath to enter our house. Go now Hanbin while I can still control myself." Chaeng stated with a raise eyebrow and glaring eyes. She's lovely, cute lil chipmunk but you didn't know how she gets angry.

"Woah, I'm visit-"

"Shut up!"

I walk to where Chaeng and Hanbin is. I hold Chaeyoung's hand as I shook my head, I don't want Hanbin to have an Idea that I told girls about his excuses. "Why are you here?" I asked Hanbin calmly.

He grinned. "Let's go out?"

I was about to answer him when a sports car roar infront of our house, and I know who owns that Matte black Lambo, My heart beats fast abnormally when Lisa got out of her car looking cool yet sexy, Her effect on me. She walk towards where we are, giving me and Hanbin a quick glance before averting her eyes to Jisoo. "Hey man, We have a jam today at Rod's don't you remember?" She said chuckling. I missed those chuckles of hers.