Rules XXIV

Lisa's Point Of View

"Lisa, I'm done with this." What is she saying? Is that what I'm thinking? but it's impossible.

"You are done with what?" I asked in horror.

"With this, I'm tired."

"Tired of what?"

"With all of this, with us. Our fights are happening more often. You are always jealous, I'm getting tired with all of that, so please I'm done Lisa, we are done."

I closed my eyes at what I heard. Tell me this is just a dream, can somebody please wake me up? cause Jennie breaking up with me sounds impossible, that girl loves me so much and she will not decide something like this.

"Jennie, stop."

"S...stop with what?"

"Joking, This is just a joke right? Please quit telling me bad jokes. Cause I know Jennie you love me and I love you too so why would we end this?"

She stared at her hands and say. "Because I'm tired Lis, I'm so tired I don't want this anymore, I don't want us anymore."

What? She will leave me cause she's tired? We we've been through alot, then she's here telling me that she doesn't want this cause she's tired? C'mon we are together for years, for freakin years. I find this so impossible.

I can't stop myself from crying, so I stood up and lowered myself to her level, I held her hand and kissed the back of it. "Jen, I will do everything just stay. If you don't want me to get Jealous then I will prevent being jealous, if you don't want a fight then I will stop, Just tell me what I can do to make you stay, I will do everything you tell me. Just stay. I promise you and to myself that I will never let you go, so please Jennie please."

I don't care if she saw me really weak. I looked up at her eyes to see that like me she's crying too. She pulled her hand from me and mumbled. "S-sorry Lisa, Go home now, it's over." And then by that she left.. leaving me crying.

~•~

"You are not going to school? You're not attending since last last last day." Bobby said softly, I didn't mind answering them, I am just looking at my phone quietly still waiting for Jennie to reply.

I opened my message.

Jennie, Please talk to me.

Jennie I can't handle the pain, please comeback.

Jen, what's the reason? Just tell me and I will stop. I'm going to be crazy here Jennie.

Jennie I'm begging you, please answer me.

I closed my phone and throw my phone somewhere, I slid beside my bed and cry again, I don't care if my friends see me like this, I don't care anymore.

"This freakin hurts..." I said while tears continue to fall from my eyes.

"Lisa...." I heard Chanwoo said.

"Just talk to eachother if your both minds are cool." I heard Jinhwan spoke this time.

"Talk!? What for? To tell me that she's freaking tired?! That we are done?! I already lose her! I already lose Jennie." I tried to stop crying but it's hard specially when you are enduring the pain. Is she still my girl?