Rules XXII

Lisa's Point Of View

"You didn't ask her?!" I flinched on Chaeyoung's shout.

"No, I still didn't ask her, why didn't you get that?" That's my freakin answer for almost an hour of her asking.

"Why are you here?" I asked Chaeyoung cause I saw her here at Jisoo's house sitting comfortably at the Living room.

"Wendy invited me to go over."Lies, For wendy your ass Chaeyoung.

I don't know why she seemed slow today?

"What are you two talking about?" Wendy entered sucking a lollipop.

"Nah, don't get into this. You're too young for this." Wendy furrowed her eyebrows and throw a pillow on my head.

"Quit that 'you're too young for this' time flies Lisa y'all are in college now and I am too." I just looked at her and smirked.

I can't handle Chaeyoung's stubbornness, then here's Wendy that is more stubborn than Chaeyoung, Fuck! I went here to talk to Jisoo not for them to bother me.

"No, Kid." She sigh and turn her attention at Chaeyoung.

"Chaeng, what was this Jerk talking about?" I'm not a jerk.

"This is what happened, Do you get the news that Hanbin came back right?" Wendy nod focusing on what Chaeyoung is saying. "And then Hanbin and Jennie talked to eachother about something then this MONKEY HERE doesn't ask Jennie what Hanbin said." Chaeyoung rolled her eyes as Wendy's eyes gets wide.

"You didn't ask Jennie unnie?" Oh Lord. "What if that Hanbin said something stupid that can make Jennie back to him? What will you do?! Huh?" I facepalmed myself full force of stubbornness, Why am I still here?

I'm trying not to think bad about that Jennie and Hanbin situation cause I trust Jennie, but not her stupid ex.

"You know wends? Instead of manipulating my brain why don't you just call your chicken sister?" She rolled her eyes but before she speak something a familiar voice entered us now.

"Why does wendy needs to call me?" I heard Jisoo, So the chicken is not really here earlier? Why they didn't told me? So I will just go back home.

Jisoo averted her eyes on Chaeyoung. "Oh why are you here? I'm planning to go to your place tomorrow." Jisoo said and hand a plastic bag on Chaeng.

"What's this?" Chaeng asked.

"Chocolates." Jisoo answered calmly. We jumped on our seat when the chipmunk suddenly squealed, Oh God that would give me a dang heart attack.

"You're the best, my love!" Jisoo smiled to what Chaeng said. Why Jisoo seemed calm today?

I look at Wendy but she's just smirking while looking at Jisoo. "Chicken unnie is so sweet."

Wendy moved closer to me and almost whisper. "This is the day of the month." My eyes widened.

"What? Chaeng is pregnant?" Wendy smacked my head and laugh.

"You didn't get what I mean? Aish. Period." Oh! why is Chaeyoung so energetic when she has that? When Jennie has period? Bro, I always got home with freakin bruises, Just thank God I love her.