Rules II

So as you can see, there's a lot of mistake on the previous chapter, I DIDN'T proofread that I'm so sorrrrrryyyy.

-------

Jennie was all alone in their apartment. cause her friend Chaeyoung was out with Jisoo to go for a shopping and a date if I wasn't mistaken, Their usual routine when Chaeyoung is bored.

She's watching Netflix 'Stranger Things.' When she suddenly felt her phone buzz multiple times.

Jennie just ignore it until it buzz again after thirty minutes.

"Ugh."

She glance at her phone to see a messages from Lisa.

Hey, Go outside.

10:45

Jennie, Its hot here ya know?

11:00

Jennie Kim yohooooo? Still asleep?

11:15

Alright, wake up princess.

11:30

She took a glance towards her window to see Lisa sitting on the hood of her car. She is wearing black cap, a pale pink shirt, Jeans and sneakers.

Jennie's lips curve a cute little smile looking at the girl outside of their house, she grabbed a face towel and water bottle on her way down before going outside to meet Lisa.

"Hey." Jennie greeted her, Lisa just smile before removing her cap. "Here." Jennie hand her one bottle of water and a face towel.

"Thank you."

"What took you so long?" Lisa asked between her chuckles.

"I'm watching, I thought the messages was unimportant so.. Yeah I just let it buzz there."

"Really? it's seriously hot here I think sun rays just fucking burned my skin for an hour of staying here." Lisa pointed her arm.

"I'm sorry, I really think it was unimportant so I ignored it."

"That's okay, but I missed you alot Jen." After drinking her water, Lisa hugged Jennie tightly, and for Jennie, she found herself hugging Lisa back as well.

"Hmm? But we're together last day." Jennie said as Lisa pull from their hug and wipe her sweaty face, Jennie on the other hand finds it abnormally attractive.

"But still I missed you." Lisa continued to Wipe her sweats when Jennie decided to go inside with Lisa on her side.

Lisa sat on the couch and close her eyes as tiredness engulfed her whole body. Jennie sat beside the tall girl and gazed at the other girl's face, memorizing every single details of it. Her long lashes, her lips, her nose and he- Jennie jumped a little when the brown eyed girl spoke.

"Don't stare, I know I'm cute." Lisa opened her eyes and laugh at how Jennie reacts on how boastful and how high Lisa's self confidence.