Rules I

Another day for Lisa and Jennie and for their fake relationship.

Lisa admitted that she has this growing feelings towards the brunette who's now smiling widely at her, but she doesn't have a nerve to tell Jennie about her affection. And other thing, she is quite scared to lose the other girl instantly if she confess.

It has been 3 weeks since they made their deal and Lisa found herself falling for the other girl slowly day by day, which she found impossible when they started the fake relationship. A player turn to a soft person is kinda rare, but it happens on this girl.

"No, stop." Jennie continued to laugh as the tall blonde didn't stop to poke her side. "Aaaahhh, this is not funny." Lisa let go of her but stayed on their position where Jennie was laying beneath Lisa.

"Next next week will going to be our last month." Said Lisa, She is more serious over their fake relationship. While on the other hand, Jennie is still thinking about her long time ex-boyfriend, But she couldn't bring that up because of their rule number 2.

"What's your plan?" Jennie asked while looking at the girl on her top.

"I don't know, maybe let's just enjoy our remaining days together." Lisa was dying to voice out her feelings but she knew she can't, She might lose Jennie if she attempts to.

They were both staring at eachother, Lisa's face came closer to Jennie's face, They are just inch apart when Jennie place her hand on top of Lisa's Lips. "Rule number 1."

"Ow yeah, I was just carried away, sorry." Lisa said letting out a breathy chuckles while nervousness engulfed her body.

'This is hard'

'I want her to be mine but that seems impossible'

"Let's go, They are waiting for us." Lisa said and let Jennie stand so they can go to join their friends who's waiting for them.

Lisa put her arm around Jennie's shoulder protectively when they start walking through the crowded hallway. Witnessing those perverted guys staring at Jennie like she's a piece of meat made Lisa's blood boil.

"They don't know how to keep their eyes to themselves huh? stop me, I want to take their eyeballs out of their eyesocket." Lisa murmured causing Jennie to smile. 'Possessive.' Jennie think.

When they got to their destination, they saw Jisoo, Bobby, Chaeyoung, Chanwoo and Jinhwan playing spin the bottle.

"Hey can we join?" Lisa asked playfully causing them to let out an 'unbelievable' chuckles hearing Lisa's question, Lisa sat beside Jinhwan and starts to play with them. Jennie doesn't want to play cause bad things might happen if she joins them.

First spin, bottle chose Bobby.

"Alright. Truth or dare?" Lisa asked getting ready for Bobby's answer.

"Dare." Lisa placed her arm around Jennie's shoulder and show her devilish smile.

"Dare? Hmm.. Kiss Jisoo on her cheek." Bobby look at the frowning Jisoo.

"Dude what the fuck is that dare? are you fucking serious?" Jisoo asked since it was so digusting for her side.

"Bru just for a dare alright? Duhh." Bobby rolled her eyes and kissed Jisoo on the cheek. No malice, cause they were all friends besides she has this huge crush towards Chaeng. But will remain a secret.

The second one was Chanwoo.

"Truth or dare?" Bobby asked.

"Dare."The boy said while playing the tip of the water bottle, Bobby smiled showing her toothy grin while thinking about how he will revenge.

"Hold Chaeyoung's hand for 15 minutes." We all burst out laughing on how Chanwoo react.

"You are a fucking ass bob." Jisoo glared at the guy who's now laughing like there's no tomorrow.

"Shut it Chikin, why are you always complaining? it makes me want to kick you out right now." Jisoo rolled her eyes on what bobby said.

"Ani, I will choose Truth instead." Chanwoo said, nervousness was evident on his voice.

"No, you already choose dare so do what your dare is." Chanwoo look at Chaeyoung and on Jisoo before he holds her hand. They all let out 'awe' at the two while Chaeyoung just rolled her eyes. While Jisoo? She's a Glaring mess. As expected

Chanwoo spin the bottle and it points to Lisa.

"Ah why me? Damn alright Truth." Chanwoo's smile got wider, 'alright I'm dead' Lisa thinks.

"Hmm, so Lisa do you ever think of making that thing called 'fake relationship' between you and Jennie to be real and why?" Lisa chuckled nervously, She doesn't know what to answer.

Many things continued to swallow Lisa's mind. Having a long paused before she composed herself and started to form words.

"Yes. I mean I quite think of that for a long time." Lisa held Jennie's hand tightly while talking. "I always think about this to be a real one, Like I will court her or something, no fake stuff included." Jinhwan saw Jennie's red face.

"And you know what Lisa?" Jinhwan started.

"Hmm?"

"That Jennie is blushing?" They all stare at Jennie who looks like a living tomato right now.

Lisa chuckled while Jennie covered her face. They all laugh except for Lisa who hugs Jennie to comfort her due to embarrassment.

They continued to play the game when Jinhwan remembered something.

"Last is Jennie." They all stare at her but she's just playing with Lisa's hand.

"Why?" She looks at Lisa who's now smiling at her. "they want you to play truth or dare." Lisa said.

"Ani, I told you I'm not going to play." Jennie said, Lisa just shrug and look at Jinhwan.

"Jennie, this is just a game, don't be a boring person hun." Chaeyoung snapped her fingers before pointing the bottle.

"Alright, I will go with truth." She said.

"Hmm, so among all of these people around you. who do you want to date?" They all smirk and look at Lisa.

"Pass."

"No pass missy, answer that question." Bobby said.

"I'm not into nerd guys like Chanwoo, I'm not into Naughty ones like Bobby, so maybe Jinhwan." Lisa's smile fade away when she heard what Jennie said. "Ani,. Just kidding. I'm not really into small guys like Jinhwan so probably Lisa." Lisa's face turn Red, she doesn't know how to Hide her blush so she just buried her face onto Jennie's shoulder who's now blushing as well.

The group started to laugh except for Jisoo, she is still glaring at Chanwoo and Chaeyoung's hands.

"Yaaa! Chan let go of Chaeyoung's hand." Jisoo taps Chanwoo's hand.

"Here hold her hand instead, Jealous ass."

~•~

A/N

hey