Rules XXXI

Jennie's Point Of View

"I just remember Ms.Kim that you broke up with me, but I can't remember that I broke up with you, hmmm so technically we are still together."

Wait, what? Am I hearing things correctly? I feel like the world stops moving, I feel like only me and Lisa are here, I just stared at her, since I can't speak or move. Wait is there anything I can say? Is there anything I could explain?

"What? You missed my cuteness, right?" She wiggled her eyebrows while smiling.

She's full of herself again! But that is true I missed her cuteness and goofiness.

She shook her head and pull me closer, she gave me a tight hug which I can't return since I'm still in a state of shock.

"You will not hug me back? Really, baby?" She asked while chuckling.

I still can't move, so she just pull both of my hands to hug her, and I did. I hug her back.

"I miss you, My love."

I Buried my face on her shoulder, I can't help but to cry again. This is too good to be true, please don't wake me up if I am just dreaming.

"Hey, why are you crying?" She pulled lightly. Lisa holds my face and wiped my tears.

"Why are you doing this, Lisa?"

"Doing what?"

"This. I hurt you, I caused you pain, I made you cry, Why are you so kind to me? why you didn't let me suffer? why didn't you leave me? why are you coming back to me so fast?"

She smiled and pinch my nose. "I didn't came back to you cause firstly I didn't leave you, I didn't let you go."

"But I hurt you Lisa, aren't you hurt? You are not going to be mad at me cause I leave you with no reason? With no explanation?"

"I get hurt, Jennie. But I didn't get mad, besides I found out your reason even though you didn't tell me."

"H-huh? How did you f-found out?"

She was about to speak but our professor entered. She look at the front and averted her gaze at me. "I will tell you later, I don't want Mr. Lee to scold us or to kick our asses out."

Lisa sat properly and listen to our prof, I do what she does but not the listening. The professor started to lecture but there's nothing entering my mind as much as I want to listen but my brain is not cooperating, there's so many other things entering my mind. When I don't need it to be active, It will be so active and be like bitch.

I took a deep breath to calm myself down, but Lisa did something that made my head go crazy and my heart to pound abnormally. I am fighting with my own thoughts that's why I didn't notice that she's holding my hand.

I look at her but she's just listening to our professor. When she feels that I am staring, She averted her eyes on me while smiling widely, she tighten her grip on my hand before looking back at the professor.

I must done something good in life, to deserve this kind of woman.

~•~

The class ended so slow. I am just staring at Lisa while her hand is still intertwined with mine, I love to look forward to the day that we're gonna be like this everyday.

"So now can you please tell me how you find it out?" I asked curiously.

"Hmmmm." See that? she's being annoying again.