Rules XX

Jennie's Point Of View

Our class is now over, I mean all of them. We just need to go home safe cause today's so exhausting.

"Want to watch movie?" I looked at Lisa seeing her cute smile. Can this girl stop being cute for atleast a minute? this side of her is making me melt all the time.

"Alright baby, where? Theater or Netflix?"

"Let's just stay at your house and go for netflix, I don't want you to get tired." I just smile at the thought of concern Lisa. I will never get tired saying that I am so lucky to have her. She's so caring, cute, understanding and all good stuff that you can imagine, that's why I'm always thinking that 'What have I done to my past life to deserve someone like her?

We are about to walk outside, when a figure of a guy approaches us. I felt Lisa's hand holds my hand tightly.

Hanbin is waiting for us.

"Hey, can I talk to you?" He asked Lisa, Lisa looks at me maybe for an approval so I just nod my head.

They walk far from me so they can have that private talk, that is really awkward for the both of them.

I waited there for a moment until Lisa came back. "Let's go." I saw Hanbin behind her.

"Can we talk?" He asked, I look at Lisa in confusion.

This is really awkward, My past relationship and my present relationship just talked to eachother awhile ago? And now my past relationship is asking me to talk to him in front of my present relationship. I don't want to say it but rapunzel is shaking because of my situation right now, damn her long hair is ashame on mine. Just kidding

"Excuse me, I will just talk to her." Hanbin nod and walk far from us.

"What did you two talk about?" I asked Lisa who's now pouting with a furrowed eyebrows.

"That's really annoying, I said I don't want to."

"What are you saying? What is it?"

"Your stupid ex asked me if he can talk to you."

"You let him?"

"No of course."

"So why did he goes here to asked if He can talk to me?"

"He said if he once talk to you then he will stop chasing you."

"Then you agreed?"

"Still not."

What? I don't understand, Hanbin went here with Lisa, asking me if I can talk to him. And Lisa didn't bother to stop him, The hell is going on?

"He said that if I don't let him talk to you then he will make me agree on his stupid way. Then if I still didn't let him he said that he will find a way just to talk to you, even though I don't want him to talk to you, I just agreed cause I don't want any fight between me and your stupid ex because of his so called stupid way of begging."

"If you don't want to then you can say no to him."

"I don't want him chasing us every day that's really damn annoying."

"Just let him, let's go."

I hold her hand and dragged her outside so we can easily escape and got home, we even heard Hanbin calling me but non of us look back.

Our movie marathon is happening right now, but the entire movie I suspect that Lisa is undeniably quiet which is so new to me cause when we are watching movies I'm always expecting a comment at every scene from her.

"Baby what's wrong? You are too quiet."

"It's nothing let's just watch movie." We became quiet again. I don't want to let this slip so I just look at her.

"Hmmm?" She hummed obviously noticing my questioning stare towards her.

"What's bothering you? You know, you can tell me."

She sigh and rest her head on the backrest of our couch. "I'm just thinking of what happened earlier and what will going to happen tomorrow and on the remaining days." She pursed her lips before looking at me, I just stared at her and gave her a peck on the lips.

I hate to see her like that. Sad and bothered, how can I make her smile? I don't want to see her like this, It's killing me.

"Don't worry over things that hasn't arrived yet, Thinking too much about the future might spoil the present." She smiles while looking at me. The big baby hugs me really tight while hiding her face on my neck.

"I love you." She muttered timidly.

"And you know that I love you more."

I made her smile just for a while, it's all that matters to me.

"One more." I heard Lisa said while pointing at her lips. This is gonna be a long night.

But I hope tomorrow will be good to us.

~•~