Rules XII

Jennie's Point Of View

"Here, Just drink that slowly that's hot, Like you." Lisa said as she gave me a cup of coffee.

"Shut up." I said and rolled my eyes.

"I will if you kiss me." She chuckled so I walk towards her to kiss her cheek. "That's enough."

"Aish." She said and scratch her nape, disappointed baby.

"Bobby texted me to go at Rod's, I don't know why." Lisa informed me and lean on her chair, This is our every morning routine. She will go here to pick me up or if we don't have class she will be here to watch movies with me.

"Alright, What time?" I asked.

"He said 1 pm sharp."

"Okay." I responded and continue to eat, she just stayed in silence so I look at her and she's staring at nowhere.

"Are you okay?" She smiled and nod. "Yeah, just thinking about school." I nod to let the topic slide.

at Rod's

"Hey, you two came."

"Yaaaa? CHANWOO?" Lisa shouted with her widened eyes. She is indeed a cutie.

"Yes Lalalalaalisa." And then Jinhwan enter.

"Dwarfffffff." She said. We all exchange hugs and sat on a chair.

"Wow guys I missed you all." Jinhwan said, Pfft I missed this Dwarf.

"Yeah, you get smaller, why?" Lisa asked and we all laugh, such a bully.

Lisa's Point Of View

We are all chatting about our life, Cause dude I missed these two idiots so much. "So how's you and Jennie?" Chanwoo asked as he drank a beer.

"We are fine, so damn fine." Jennie didn't response, I look at her and she's staring outside the window, Cute.

"Baby." I called her but no response, Is she sleeping while awake? Wait? Is that possible?

"Jennie." I called her again and this time she averted her eyes on mine. "You okay right there?" She just smile and nod okay, she's weird.

I just let that pass and continue to drink with them, oh I forgot to tell that Seulgi, Jisoo, Chaeyoung, Yoona Unnie and Chanyeol arrived.

"What happened to Jennie? She's so serious, look." Chaeng said as she points Jennie.

"Maybe she's tired or something? Let's just let her there." I said and lean on my chair, I put my arms on her shoulder. "Baby, tell me if you are not feeling well. okay?"

"Okay." She said timidly, She's really weird right now, I swear.

We enjoyed the day by just talking and doing our weird shit and that's normal for us.

"Lisa, You two will go on tomorrow's Schools basketball game?" Bobby asked, oh I totally forgot about that.

"Yeah we will be there, Chaeyoung and Jisoo will be the photographers right?" I said, Cause they will add that on schools news paper ya know.

"Yeah, and for the support at this small eyed creature." Jisoo said pointing at Bobby. "Even though, I don't want to."

"The guards will not allow small people there." Bobby said while looking at Jisoo. "Specially you, Little girl."

"Yaaa Jinhwan, You can't attend too." Jisoo said, while Jinhwan just glared at her.

I laugh on their action, but my mind can't leave Jennie's action right now, what's going on her head? Is she alright?

"Baby?" She look at me with her cute eyes.

"Hmm?"

"I love you." She smiled and lean her head on my chest, Aww.

"I love you too." She answer so I kissed her head.

"If you two kiss? I promise to throw this bottle on your head Limario." Jisoo said holding a beer bottle.

"If you can?" I grabbed Jennie's chin and kiss her passionately, Damn I missed her lips.

"Yaaa Lalisa!" Jisoo said but didn't throw the bottle, She's just good a- "Ouch!" I exclaimed, she fucking throw a water bottle in my head. Jennie laugh burying her face on my neck.

"You fucking twat." I said and throw the bottle back.

"You fucking pervert." Am I pervert? No I just love to feel Jennie's lips on mine, that's just it.

Is that possible?

Alright, I'm pervert.

Just for Jennie, Don't worry.

~•~

A\N

Just a short update, this is just a cease.