Rules XXVIII

Jennie's Point Of View

"Why y'all looks like you've seen a ghost?" Chanwoo chuckled.

I broke up with the person I love to save her future not knowing that the threath I've been scared of is a lie? There's a countless of tears we both wasted for a lie? where's Hanbin's heart? where's his conscience? why'd he do this to me? I can't believe that he is the one who I loved before, this a different him.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, I saw Lisa walking down the stage with a smile on her face. I hurt this girl for a lie.

"Bullshit." I mumbled but they still heard me even Lisa, Bobby and Jisoo who's now sitting across our table looking at me.

"Excuse me." I stood up and walk. But before I could make it to the exit, someone grab my arm and drag me outside the bar. I'm actually hoping that it is Lisa but in my disappointment, it is just Rosè with Seulgi and Yeri behind her.

"Jennie, where are you going?"

"Somewhere, I don't know."

"What? You went outside then you are going, cause you don't know?"

"I'm so confused okay? I'm so damn confused, I don't know what's the truth, I don't know if there's still truth for all of this shit."

I'm trying to hold back my tears, I don't want to cry anymore, This hurts, this hurts cause we are both hurting ourselves because of me believing to those lies. This hurts because we are happy back then, then there's someone barges and destroyed me, Us.

"Shh... Stop crying Jen." Seulgi stated stroking my back to soothe me.

"At least we know that no one will die, no one will fail." Yeri added with a genuine smile plastered on her face.

"Yeri is right Jen, let's look at the brighter side don't think too much about negatives. The pain? It will fade in time, time flies so fast right? we wouldn't know it can be healed tomorrow, next week, next next week, just don't lose hope and trust." They all suddenly hugged me. Why am I so lucky to have a friends like them? They are my treasures.

~•~

"Damn!" I sigh really frustrated with my own self, I am now at the dean's front door trying to knock but has not enough courage to do so. I look dumb here. Lifting my hand and putting it down? I looked like a freakin lucky charm cat.

"Why don't you just knock?" I jumped at Jisoo's voice. Oh she's watching my stupidness.

"Are you there that long?" If she is, then that will be extra embarrassing.

She smiled and shook her head. "Nope, I just got here. I saw you like that so here I am, erm.. what are you trying to do by the way?"

I sigh for hundred and million times. "I just want to talk to dean about something." She nod.

"Is that important? Or urgent?"

"Yeah, really important." I'm here to asked dean about Hanbin's condition, I want to clarify things. I'm tired hearing lies and actually trusting and believing to it. I felt like I'm 99999.9% idiot and dumb for believing those.