Rules X

Lisa's Point Of View

"Do you think she will accept tha-"

"Lisa, stop overthinking." Chanwoo stated, they are all here at my house, waiting for Chaeyoung's message.

"I can't help it, what if she didn't like it?" Bobby smack my head. "Ouch! Why'd you always hitting my head? You know that hurts right?"

"Yep, that's just for 'if ever you are not awake." I just rolled my eyes. What about we will go at Rod's now? Yeah yeah, I want to drown myself in alcohol right now, this is so fucking stressful. "Guys? Do y'all want to go at Rod's?"

"No, but let's go." Jisoo stood up and pick her keys.

(Skip ride.)

We walk inside to see a huge amount of people drowning themselves in alcohol while dancing on the loud music invading the whole room.

"Hey, why are y'all here?" Yoona Unnie asked when she spotted us walking towards the drinks.

"Lisa wants to release her thoughts." Chanwoo said for me, am I really here for that?

"Why? because of Jennie?" She asked and I just nod. "You know Lisa, that girl loves you, she is maybe denying her feelings, but you know and we all know that she loves you." She said, her words can comfort, I swear.

"I want her back again, I want to be there for her again." Yoona Unnie chuckled.

"Why are you still here if you want her back?" I look at her confused and an idea suddenly hit my mind.

"Oh my God Unnie! You are so great." I said and run towards the door.

"Hey you excited bitch, where are you going?" Jinhwan said breathing hard.

"To Jennie"

~•~

Jennie's Point Of View

"Hey this is really sweet." Seulgi said as she examined the flower Lisa gave me. I mean not directly.

"Yeah, and this." Yeri picked up the card and her eyes widened. "Hey, Jennie look at this, I bet this is kind of hard and what she wrote are kinda, you know."She shrugged so I looked at the big card to see her hand writing saying 'I'm sorry wifey.' In maybe 200 times.

"So she's serious about that wife thing? like, it's kinda cheesy, but yeah sweet i guess?" Chaeng said and I felt my cheek burn.

"So what's your plan abou-"

"Guys, do hear that?" Seulgi interrupted Chaeng by putting her hands on Chaeyoung's mouth.

"You are hearing things again Se-" Yeri stop. "OMG!" She run towards my window and shout. "DANG, JENNIE CHECK THIS OUT." I rolled my eyes on her act. She's such a kid.

I walked to my window and what I see made my heart flutter. It's Lisa, singing with Bobby, Jisoo, Jinhwan and Chanwoo.

"Aww, that's really sweet." Chaeng said, I don't mind them and run down the stairs to meet her. Fuck this, why am I in tears?

Hey, Beautiful, Beautiful Beautiful
Angel, Love your imperfection in every
Angle to tomorrow comes and goes before
You know, so I just want to let you know.