Rules VI

Lisa's Point Of View

"What's with the act earlier?" Jisoo asked as she flopped herself down on my bed. This bitch doesn't know how to knock?

"Nothing, Why are you here? Get out." I said and continue to browse something on my laptop.

"Then go, you're the one who think about that psh." She's kicking me out of my house? The audacity.

"You are stupid. Why are you here?"

"What's your concern?" I just ignore her and continue to browse.. Yeah Jennie's profile.

"Why are you stalking Jennie?"

"What's your concern either?" Jisoo chuckled. "Yaaaa! Who knows that Lisa the player isa Jennie's stalker?" She laugh really hard that I can see her throat from here, her throat is cute I want to cut em off. I just ignore her and continue my shit, Aish why am I even stalking her?

"I think that's Hanbin." I almost tripped on where I am when Jisoo speak.

"Damn it! get out of here you dwarf." I said and gesture her to get out but she just stuck her tounge out. I want to kick her ass out of here.

"I think Jennie didn't forget about Hanbin right Lisa ya?" I glared at her but she just smile.

"No she forget about him."

"Pfft, Nah she didn't, she said she missed him." I stood up on my chair and walk where Jisoo was.

"I said she forget him!" She stare at me for a second and after that she burst out laughing, Wow I'm lucky to have this bullshit on my life.

"Yaaaa Lalisa you're so suspicious." She then again laugh. Jisoo ya I want to ripped her off.

~•~

Jennie's Point Of View

"Lisa walked out earlier? Why?" Chanwoo said causing me to stop eating my chocolate. We're here at our house with Chanwoo and Jinhwan. I don't know where Jisoo and Lisa was.

"Who told you that?" I ask.

"Chaeyoung and Jisoo." I look at Chaeyoung's direction and she just look up. Aish.

"Pfft it's nothing, we're fine." I said and I just received a chuckle from them.

"Fine? Jen, Lisa did not go here to fetch you and she didn't even talk to you at school so what's fine with that?" Chaeyoung said. Yeah that's right, Lisa ignored me she didn't even say goodbye when she said that she will go on an Important thang I don't know. Suck her, I mean fuck her. No, she is stupid! WHAT JENNIE?!

"If that chocolate is alive, I bet it will slap you multiple times." I glared at Jinhwan and look at the chocolate I am holding, Oh I pinched it so hard. Pfft I didn't notice that.

"Aish Jennie, you're changing the topic, so tell us what's the reason on why Lisa walked out." Chanwoo said, I just ignore his question and continue to eat my chocolate.

"I will answer that." Chaeyoung said. "So here, we're on the school backyard when the topic turn to Hanbin."

"Wait, who's Hanbin?" Chanwoo ask.

"Her Ex." Chaeyoung answer and start to talk again. "And then-"

"Wait, why'd you two broke up?" Chanwoo interrupted Chaeyoung again and I can see annoyance on her face pfft.

"Not actually break up, he died Because of an Accident." I said. " So as I was saying, Jisoo asked Jennie who is Hanbin and-"

"What's Jennie's ans-"

"Goddamnit! Chanwoo, do you want me to finish? Or you will ask question again and again? Aish! The story is almost DONE!" Chaeyoung rolled her eyes, pfft!

"Aish, Chanwoo let Chaeyoung finish you excited dwarf." Jinhwan said and points on Chaeyoung.

"Remind me how I became a dwarf? You look more dwarf than me!" Chanwoo said and Jinhwan just smack his head.

"Aish! I will continue now, no interruption please cunts." She said. "So there Jisoo asked her if she forget about Hanbin.. And this is not exactly what she said but she said.. She will never forget Hanbin and she misses him."

"What?! You really said that?" Jinhwan said with his eyes wide.

"Yes, why? That's the truth people, and what would y'all expect? Hanbin was a part of my life." I saw Chanwoo massage his forehead.

"Why do you said that in front of Lisa? Aish that's why she walked out." Jinhwan said.

"Why'd she needs to walk out? Why not she didn't say the problem?" I said defending myself, cause duhh she doesn't need to walk out.

Chaeyoung stood on her place and scratch her head. "Jennie! Jennie! Jennie! Do you know why she walked out? Because she's hurt! Aish you little cunt do you know how that feel? Are you dumb or trying to be dumb?"

"She's right Jen, If I were Lisa and I found out that my girlfriend said she misses her ex I will do what Lisa did." I stayed there in silence while they all lecture me.

"She's hurt Jen, you know it's like you're there but her heart was on someone else, you're there but her mind was on someone else, it's like she's tryinh so hard to get your heart but you still giving it to Hanbin who wasn't even there." Jinhwan said and his word really hits me. This is the reality.

"That's how she felt, that's why she's hurt." Chaeyoung said.

"Why'd she need to be hu-"

"Because she loves you!" They said in unison, Aishhhh

-•-

Ppoooooong hello people pfft, so now I'm trying to have atleast 10 views in every chapter before I update ksksksks.

Thanks for reading, I really appreciate 100 views!

If you want some suggestions drop it onnnnnn the comment section ksksksksks.

Likeeeeee