Rules XXIII

Lisa's Point Of view

"What?" Jennie asked, chuckling. see? cause it's embarrassing!!

"Why do you want me to say it again? I said I am jealous about you and Hanbin." I don't get response from her, this is so embarrassing.

She stayed in silence, there's no anger, happiness or what, you can't see emotion on her face she's just staring at me blankly. I was about to ask her when she laugh really loud, what's wrong with this girl? She's laughing while I am so Jealous here? 

"What's funny about my jealousy Jennie Kim?" She wiped her tears trying to prevent from laughing.

I'm starting to get annoyed but what she did next makes me warm again. She hug me and rested her head on my shoulder but I can feel that she's still laughing, I am about to forgive her but what's with the laugh again?

"I know, you're making fun of me Jennie."

"Sorry, I can't help it. You're cute when you are jealous." She giggled, Cute? Cute is for dog only.

She pulled from our hug and pinched both of my cheeks. "I told you before that Hanbin is my past now, right? So you jealous big baby, don't be jealous alright? we are just friends, nothing more. I just felt that this is all fine for you cause you agreed when I asked you, if Hanbin and I can be friends."

"What would you expect me to answer? You already said yes to him."

"So you are not fine with that?"

"Yes, I thought it'll be fine but damn it's making me jealous." She stifle a laugh again so I just lowered my head.

"Why don't you say it in the first place so I can avoid him? From now on I will keep my distance from him."

She pulled me for another hug again, It's fine to be selfish for once right? I will be selfish when it comes to my girl, Mine is mine.

It feels so good knowing that she will distant herself from Hanbin just for me? I am too, I'm willing to do anything for her, except for one: to let her go, I will never allow that to happen, I'm keeping my promise. Mark my words.

~•~

Days past happily, I can see that Jennie was really distancing herself from Hanbin, she really made that serious. For that my gut can calm now.

We are sitting now in student lounge when our two flirt classmates sat beside us, I thought they were just going to sit or just talk to us, I didn't know they were here to hear a gossip. Girls.

"Jennie, you and Hanbin are friends right?" Girl 1 asked.

Jennie looked at me before saying. "Acquaintance, why?"

"Do y'all notice that he's not attending class anymore? do you know why?" That's the girl number 2

"We are not having a conversations, so I don't know." I can sense that Jennie is now uncomfortable.

"Do you atleast have his number?"

Jennie doesn't answer her question, she's just quietly looking at nowhere, I know that she has no plan on answering these two flirts here, so I just answer them for her "What do you both wants? They are not close so no ladies she doesn't have his number"