Rules XVI

for those curious peeps, here's the reason why their 'FR' started. enjoy!!

Lisa's Point Of View

Today's a great and a new day, I just woke up but stayed at my bed for a quite minute while staring at the ceiling to think. Jennie and I doesn't have any class today since we both took the same course.

Just the thought of that lady makes my heart so happy, She's making me fall and fall and fall for her every single day. Who knows that only Jennie Kim can make me do things I never done before.

Since I was in highschool, I don't really believe in that so called love, but I had a lot of girlfriends that time. Believe me or not? Jisoo, Bobby, Chanwoo and Jinhwan are used to scolds me because of some girls walking at them crying to tell that I hurt them. It's really nothing for me that time. Hurting and leaving them? No, I don't really care about that. I don't give a single fuck about them after I get what I want.

Until I went 10th grade, It worsened. I've been such a player that time, I touched so many girls let's include one sexy teacher Ms. Park, yes she got lost in my trap, we had sex one time but then I found out that she has a boyfriend so I distance myself causing her to leave our School. But I felt nothing for her, Just a simple one night stand, she told me that one night stand ruined everything.

Until I am on my last senior year, Four girls entered our school with their strong characters. Seulgi, Yeri, Chaeyoung and Jennie. Yes they transferred last year of my senior. That time my gang were bullying other students, like pranks that will leave you crying. They were targeting Jennie's group that time that's why I offered her fake relationship so then she will no longer experience my friends bullshitness but also she is so hot and my only intention is to get in her pants. She was refusing at first but then she lowered her pride and just agreed. (ehm, sorry for bringing seulgi at bottom squad aaaa.)

At first, I thought they will just messed with us cause who knows Jennie? That girl always wear her resting bitch face during our high school year, I always encountered that when I was still messing her day before our fake relationship.

Until yes, I went at the stage where my intentions are changing but I can't confess, My reputation will be erased. At that stage I even joke about Hanbin leaving her because he bumped his head and realized he doesn't want her anymore. That moment I saw her cried, the first time I saw Jennie Kim cries. She told me that Hanbin died because of some serious accident while crying.

I regret all of that, She treated me like I am not existing in a week. She's not talking to me, even looking? she didn't do that, Until I felt really really sorry that I apologized and she accept it saying 'Its been a long time let's forget about that.' I felt happy that time.

And yeah to make the story short our fake relationship became real now and I am so grateful to have her.

Now I don't know if I can repeat what I've done to those girls before, I felt so guilty. So this time even though I don't want to sound cheesy, I will never leave this girl, ever. I can't even last a day without seeing her.

I jumped from laying when I heard my phone rang, Damn who's that? I am having my moment here. I reached for my phone and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Goodmoring."

An angel spoke on the other line, damn that voice. I still have a raspy voice due to my sleepy state now.

"Oh, Hey there beautiful."

"Don't hey there beautiful me, where are you?"

Trying to be possessive again, Aish Jennie Kim.

"I'm here at our house, I just woke up why?"

"Make sure of that, Lalisa Manoban."

"Yes, that's sure Mrs. Manoban." She didn't answer so I take that as an opportunity to speak. "I will go there later."

"Alright." She said still trying to be firm, but my instinct says she's smiling really wide.

"Stop with that cold tone, baby girl it doesn't suit you." I laugh and I can hear her chuckle.

"Whatever, go get yourself ready now."

"What's with the rush ma'am? You already miss me?" I asked cockily.

"Miss my ass Lisa."

"Yes, I miss your ass."

"What the f- manoban! You fucking pervert."

"I'm just kidding." I said and Chuckled.

"Shut up." She said and ended the call, This means I need to apologize later.

~•~
Jennie's Point Of View

That ass is really pervert, I can't believe her.

"Chill out Juliet, what's with that face?" Seulgi asked but I just shrugged. "I mean, What does your very sweet Romeo did to you?" She chuckled.

"Nothing, I'm just hungry."

"Hungry for who? I mean what?" Chaeyoung entered with a sly smirk.

"Stop teasing." I said and rolled my eyes.

"Let's take breakfast crackheads, c'mon." Chaeyoung said and stand at her position.

"I'm wai-" I got interrupted when the doorbell rang.

"Yeah we know, Now go get your 'Oh rororomeo." Chaeyoung let out a soft moan while saying that causing Seulgi to laugh and they both head towards dining. What's with that Romeo? ugh and the moan?

"Your moan's disgusting, How can Jisoo handle that?"

"Whatever, Juliet." I just rolled my eyes. Good morning, Jennie.

I walk towards the door and opened it. "Hello Baby." And there's Lisa standing with a wide smile. She looks hot wearing just a simple white Shirt black jeans and a white converse.

I stepped aside so she can walk inside.

"You mad?" She asked while snaking her arms around my waist. How can I resist this? Damn.

"Hey, I'm sorry." Lisa kissed my forehead as I closed my eyes.

"Why are you so pervert?" I asked and pinched her side.

"Ouch! Jennie! That hurts." She let go of me and checked her side by pulling her shirt up revealing her abs. The sight can make anyone wet. huh? "Stop staring at it, It might melt." I glared at her and smack her shoulder.

I hate my mind. Fuck.

"You are so sadist, You know that?" Lisa said causing me to roll my eyes. That's for making me think about things I shouldn't honey.

"Stop with that flirting, love birds. Let's eat." Seulgi entered our scenario.

"Yes ma'am." Lisa said.

"We'll be there." I said and smiled at Seulgi.

I want to tease this Lady here, Haha. This is my first revenge for all those shits she did to me.

"C'mon Jen." She stated while pulling my hand, I stopped on the middle and whispered something on her ear.

"You looked so hot today....." I whispered seductively as I heard her gulp. ".....Daddy."

I looked at her shocked face and proceed walking towards the dining area, Revenge bitch.

~•~