Rules XVIII

Chaeyoung's Point Of View

This scene is before they encountered Junhoe.

I am walking around our university since we don't have professor and Jisoo has a class at this moment so she can't be with me. I miss that baby.

I sat on the bench and roam my eyes all around the campus, This is a huge university, I don't even remember what room Jennie and Lisa was in. I closed my eyes when I feel a refreshing air hit my face, making me sigh heavily.

"You are not in music video you know." I jumped where I am sitting when I heard a deep voice spoke. "Hey, I'm Junhoe." The guy extended his arm but instead of shaking it, I just stared at it.

"You don't know how to shake hands?" He asked, I chuckled and looked away.

"You don't know how to fuck off?" I asked causing him to shut his mouth.

We stayed in silence for a moment before he speak again. "Why are you so alone?"

"I don't have a class." I said plainly, I don't want to have a long conversation with him.

"And? What about your girlfriend?" He knows Jisoo? Well I'm interested now.

"She has a class and her professor is terror so I can't sit in." He just nod and stared at the sky.

"Do you know that when your partner and you is always together your relationship will going to be so plain and completely boring then you will realize that she's not the one for you?" Junhoe stated still looking up. What? Is he crazy or what?

"I don't believe that. As long as you love her, nothing is impossible." I said, I want to defend that what he said is a lie.

"Not you, what if she gets tired? Then leave you all of a sudden? Do you think your love is enough to rebuild your relationship?" I got lost at his words, Wait. "You are now double thinking, Cause what I've said is possible." He looks at me and smirked. He is like scrambling my brain.

"I know she loves me and I love her too, That's enough to rebuild our relationship." He laughed and look at me with his weird face.

"People always Change, Chaeng." I got shocked when I heard him say my nickname.

This boy is creeping me out, Only my closest friends calls me chaeng.

I walk out of that place without saying any words, call me coward but that was so creepy.

What he said are all possible, but I'm scared to accept that.

~•~

Jennie's Point Of View

Today is sunday, so no school. I just stayed at my room since Lisa is currently somewhere that I don't know with her family.

"Jennie!" Seulgi bursted into my room while panting, as if she has an urgent news for me.

"What?"

"Lisa is looking for you." Seulgi said while scrolling on her phone.

"What? What did she say?" I asked with a furrowed brow.

"She's looking for you."

"Just say that I am at our house." I got back on my bed and lay.

"Damn, She's looking for you!" She said again, Why on earth she doesn't understand the word I am at our house?

"What? Just say I am home!" She rolled her eyes and stomped her feet.