Rules XIV

Jennie's Point Of View

How can that be possible? Is he alive? Or just a ghost? Damn why the hell this shit needs to happen?

I stayed in silence while Chaeyoung's patting my back to show comfort.

"Should I tell Lisa about this?" I asked with a trembling lips.

"That's your choice Jennie." She said in her very soft voice but all of a sudden our scenario change when Seulgi's loud voice enter our ears.

"Why you two looks like you've seen a ghost?" Chaeyoung rolled her eyes.

"We actually saw a ghost." Seulgi's eyes widened and run on our direction.

"Shit, where where? Jesus guide us please kill the ghost." She started to mumble things. What the fuck was she saying ? A ritual? I don't know If I'm going to laugh or what.

"Idiot." Rosè said and rolled her eyes. "That's not what I mean."

"Gosh! You scared me! Then you will tell me that's not what you mean?!"

"Why don't you let us finish so we can enlighten you twat?" Seulgi smiled amd pat Chaeyoung's arm. "I'm just kidding."

Chaeyoung opened her camera to show Seulgi the picture.

"Omg! Is this real? Jennie you okay?" Seulgi went on my side and pat my back. "Is that really him?"

I can't utter a word and just stare at the floor. "I thi-nk s-so." I said and stand to walk up to my room, I want my alone time.

"Guys, I need to sleep." I said before walking up to my room.

~•~

Seulgi's Point Of View

"Guys, I need to sleep." Jennie said and she went to her room

So he is alive? Why'd he never visit Jennie? Why now when she's already happy with Lisa? damn Hanbin, I really knew that you are pain in the ass.

Wait, what am I saying? Geeze.

"Chaeng do you think that's a ghost or that's really him?" I asked Chaeyoung, She was about to answer when we both heard the door at the bathroom close. I looked at her with my widened eyes.

She did not utter a word but run really fast, I almost tripped because of this dumbass fuck! "Park Chaeyoung! wait for me." I clung on her shirt when we are both in her room, then she immediately close the door. What if the ghost enter this room and kill us? no! I still want to live.

"Do you hear that?" I asked with my widened eyes.

"Yes, Is Jennie asleep?"

"I guess, She's silent there." I said still clunging on her shirt.

"Wait, Why are you here? Go to your room." She said.

"No! I'm scared, just let me sleep here."

"Seulgi for God's sake go to your Goddamn room." If I sleep alone in my room. I will cry a fucking river all night.

~•~

Lisa's Point Of View

"Jennie, you are always quiet what's the matter baby?" I asked while holding her hand, she kinda change since the basketball game happened, and I wonder why?

"Hmm? I'm not." She smiled but not the smile I saw before and lean her head on my chest. "Baby just say if there's something wrong okay?"

"Ne." We stayed there for a good minutes when she finally seperated. "I love you" she again said, I am now really worried and it feels so weird because of her actions.

"I love you more" I hugged her again as I kissed the top of her head. "Do you want to go out?" I asked to lighten the mood.

"Where?" She asked plainly.

"Mall, Let's watch movie or something." I felt her sigh on my chest before nodding.

She pull away and smiled at me. Damn what's happening to my baby?

Is she tired or something?

Ow, just let that shit go Lisa and make your girl happy.

Yeah okay.

"Lisa, You are spacing out." Jennie Chuckled and palmed my cheeks

"Huh? Am I?"

"Yes, Baby." She smiled and Kiss my lips while her hand was on my both cheeks. It's just a smack kiss.

"I love you." She said again.

"I love you the most, my love." She smiled really really cute, I want to melt, God!

"You are cute, Let's go." I said and intertwined my hand on hers.

Maybe I'm enjoying her weird action or am I?

~•~

Stay safe everyone!!