Rules VIII

Jennie's point of view

"Can you please lower your voice?"

"What? you are literally the loudest."

"Fuck, just shut the fuck up both of you."

I just rolled my eyes on what I heard, these girls don't know how to stop being so fucking dumb. All of them thought that I didn't know their spying almost every night outside my door.

"What? Do you hear anything else?"

"Did she talk to herself? Do you hear it?"

"I think she's crying? You hear it?"

"Damn, Yeri and Seulgi you two are really loud I can't hear anything. If you two did not shut up? I promise to put hundred layers of tape on your mouth."

My patience went short so I walked towards my door and opened it, I almost laugh on what happened. They stumbled at the ground, let's put an end to their very obvious spying.

"Chaeng look I followed one of them." Yeri said as she points at the ground.

"Look, mine is gone." Seulgi said.

"Oh, Jennie.. you are there, um hi? we are actually following the ants but these two dumbass kept making noises, sorry for disturbing you." They are about to walk when I stop them.

"Drop it girls, what do you all want? Y'all were spying every night." I said and they just lowered their head. "Nevermind, come with me."

"Where? It's already 12 midnight." Seulgi said.

"Rod's." That's the club we usually come and that Club owned by Jisoo's sister's boyfriend. I saw that they didn't move. "Y'all are coming or not?"

"We're coming." They said in Unison.

~•~

"Hello, Chanyeol!" I greeted him with my hyper self. He's the owner of this bar.

"Hey girls, what are you all doing here late at night?" He asked. "We will party, duh." I rolled my eyes and walk past through Chanyeol he looked at the girls behind me with his questioning look.

I was about to order when a girl entered. Oh It's Yoona, Chanyeol's girlfriend, she hop on Chanyeol's back while smiling really wide. "My chan chan." Chanyeol laugh on what Yoona did. I just remembered Me and Lis- Ah nothing, I remembered nothing.

"Hey girls what y'all doing here?" Yoona asked.

"This lady here wants us to party." I heard Seulgi said, Well thanks to her I don't need to speak.

"Uh let's go on our house." I frown on what Yoona said.

"What about the par-"

"And please if you need to drag that girl with you, do it, alright? Chan, talk to you later." She kissed Chanyeol's cheeks and we all leave.

We used to be like that.

~•~

"Wendy why are you here?" We are now here at Yoona's house and there's an argument happening right now.