Rules XIX

Jennie's Point Of View

"H-Hanbin?" My eyes widened and my mouth agape as I saw his face again for almost 6 years of him not existing in my life.

"What?" Lisa asked curiously while looking at me. I saw how her jaw clenches.

Why did you come back when I am already happy with someone else?

If he came back for me, maybe just come back to the place he hides when I am hurting for losing him.

I already happy now.

With Lisa and no one else can get that from me.

"I am Hanbin." He introduced himself to Lisa by offering his hand.

Lisa just looked at his hand and throw a blank expression on him, should I be scared on her possible next action? cause this will not end good, Lisa's not giving any expression.

My veins shook when she held my wrist tightly, I felt like my blood's not flowing in my hand because of how tight she holds it.

But what shock me the most when she dragged me outside the room and led me to the nearest restroom.

"I thought he was dead?" She asked quickly still holding my wrist really tight.

"Lisa let go of my wrist, we all thought that he was dead, even me!" She place her hand on her face and what she did next made my heart shuddered into tiny pieces.

This is the first time I saw her cry and it scares me, no one wants to see the love of their life crying.

We all known her as a strong, kinda stupid human. But she never shows her weak side and now I am witnessing it because of me.

"That's my freakin nightmare Jen, HE IS my freakin nightmare."

"I thought this day will not come but it did and I am so scared."

"Why are you scared? There's nothing to be scared of." I said as I wrapped my arms around her neck.

"That I might lose you cause he's now here." Her words is like a bullet bang into my chest. "Cause when I-I made that stupid deal 1 year ago, you are always thinking about him even if I am there beside you. Jennie I'm scared that he is here now! My role in your life is maybe done cause he is here, cause I felt like I am just a subtitute for his absence." I lowered my head and tears start to fall in my eyes too.

"Lisa, I can't believe that you are thinking about that, I am done with him. I will never get back to him cause I have you, I'd never thought of me being on his arms again when you entered my life! And now? You'll say that I am just making you as substitute for his absence? Lisa I know you are not fuckin blind. Try to open your eyes so you can see how much I love you! And I can't fucking lose you, alright?"

"I-I'm just scared to what will gonna happen since he is here again, same school, same city, same all fucking shi-" I interrupted her by kissing her pouty lips, I don't want to hear any negative from her. Not now.

"I told you not to swear Lalisa." I bring our foreheads together. "And even if he is here, Same school, same city. I. Don't. Give. A. Fuck about his existence since I have you, so don't be scared, don't cry cause from the very start of your so called 'Stupid deal.' I made myself all yours... Forever." She hugs me bringing her face on my neck. She's like a child right now. It's not easy to see her like this, it hurts me but I also understand that this is indeed her nightmare.

"Promise me to not go back to him, promise me that you will always be mine." She stated with her hoarse voice, can I compliment for a second? Well that was so sexy.

"I always promise that I will always be yours and yours and yours only... Forever" We stayed there for a moment until we both heard the bell rang indicating that our history class is finally over, did we ditched a class? well, damn.

"I think we need to go to our next subject, I don't deserve a double detention." She whispered making me giggle.

"I think so too."

We went out of the restroom and walk at the corridor hand in hand. Damn, we are so ready to face my ex boyfriend there and show him how Lisa's power affect me. Ow.

~•~

sorry for the short update, I still have an OC at 6pm and yeah I will update more today or tomorrow.