Rules XXXII (Ending)

Jennie's Point Of View

I walk out of the house to get some fresh air, It's nice to get some fresh air somehow. I mesmerized the view for a moment until a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I just smiled. She's being clingy again.

"What are you thinking now?" She kissed my shoulders. I leaned my body backwards to rest my head onto her broad shoulders.

"I'm thinking how much I love you." She answered, I chuckled lightly feeling her kissed my head, I'm so lucky to have her.

"Where are the others?" I asked.

"They are already asleep? I guess."

"And you? Why are you still awake doofus?" She just chuckled and went beside me.

"I can't sleep." I looked at her and smiled. The winter break is near that's why they will spend their night here, including Yoona unnie and Chanyeol.

"Why?"

She looks at the sky and suddenly smile, God that smile!

"Cause you are not by my side." I just smiled and look away, I don't want her to see me blush, she might tease me.

"Baby, do you still remember when we locked ourselves at the dance room way back highschool?" I smiled and nod remembering those days, that was the day she thrown harsh and painful words to me.

Flashback.

"Why don't you just say yes to my offer that's for your own good."

She's starting to piss me again, this jerk really has strong guts to asked me about her dumb offer, Having a fake relationship with her? Bitch no way, she will just gonna leave me in the end.

"Because I'm still on my right mind, and besides you will just gonna leave me hanging at the end, That's all you wanna do right? After you take girls on bed you will leave them like nothing, cause you are a Jerk." She chuckled.

"How'd you know sweetie? What if I changed because of you? You didn't know how earth move Jennie."

"I know, because all of you will just gonna leave like how Hanbin did."

"I knew it! You are broken hearted, Look Jennie, I told you I always win right? while you? You will just gonna lose, why? Cause people leave you, your boyfriend to be exact leave you. While me? I leave many girls behind that's the difference between us."

I can't help those tears forming in my eyes, Her words are like knives, her words are like a bunch of truck hitting me many times.

"Why does your boyfriend left you huh? I think he bumped his head on something hard that's why he got on his right mind and le-"

End of flashback

"Yeah I still remember that day, when you said mean things to me. I can't forget that Lalisa."

She chuckled. "Do you remember when I told you I always win? And you will always lose?" I nod. "I can feel it now Jen, I won the best prize in my life. The prize that no one can get except for me, the prize that I can't share for someone else. The prize that I will marry in the future. The prize that all I need." I looked up at her. "And that's you my love, you are the best prize given to my life, You changed me, you sacrificed things for me, you've done many things for me. Win win I guess?"

Lisa held my hand and pulled me closer to her. "I love you Jennie."

I closed my eyes as I felt her forehead rest on mine, This kind of moment will gonna be a treasure at future, a treasure that will never be forgotten.

"I love you too Lisa, so so much."

She slowly closed the gap between us and. "Damn you two! Gosh my eyes!" Yeri entered with her eyes widened "Sleep now or I will lock you two there."

"Damn Yeri! You are such an...."Lisa groaned while scratching the back of her head

"Such what Lalisa?"

"Such...."

"Why do you looked annoyed nallalisa? Is there something you have to do with Jennie?... Aww you are blushing."

I saw how Lisa's eyes widened. "No, Jennie, not like that. I mean, let's just sleep, Yeri I promise to kick your ass tomorrow." Yeri just chuckled making face at Lisa.

"Annoying bitch, Let's go now Jen." She was about to drag me on my room when Seulgi shouted.

"Lalisa, we are all gonna sleep here at the living room." What's with Lisa right now? Oh my gosh. "We don't want to hear banging and moaning all fucking night." Yoona unnie laughed so hard.

"Well, you are so unlucky cause you will!" Lisa shouted back and dragged me to my room. When the door locked, Lisa immediately pinned me at the door and started to murder my lips, her hormones again.

"I can fucking hear you, Lalisa Manoban!" I heard Jisoo shouted and we both laugh.

I pursed my lips. "Yes Lisa, that is so fucking good. Fuck me hard baby." I moaned so loud for them to hear me.

"THAT IS FUCKING DISGUSTING!" Rosé shouted then squealed when Lisa banged the door with her hand.

When the laugh fades, I can feel Lisa staring at my lips. Oh no.

"That's a sexy moan." She said then she bit her lower lip. I got shocked when she suddenly tore my night gown. "You will regret moaning so sexy, Miss Kim."

Tonight's gonna be a long night.

I can't believe that all of this starts with no direction relationship that has rules. A rules that we both broke.

Rules that entered our lives, rules that changed our lives, rules that changed our concepts when it comes to love, you can't just let go when it comes to a person you loved. Lisa and I went through many things, heartbreak? problems? we've been through that but here we are getting stronger day by day, cause I know that she's really for me, my end point and my only destination.

~•~

let's add some spice lmao.