Rules XXV

Lisa's Point Of View

If this is just a dream, can somebody please wake me up? I feel like this is not true, I feel like this is just a bad nightmare. Why does this shit needs to happen so fast? There's no warning, it just happen painfully.

"Lisa...."

"Just let her."

"Bu-"

"We  have nothing to do with it Chanwoo, We can't ease her pain."

It hurts so damn bad, I feel like this is more painful than being stab, this is more painful than something heavy fell on you, this is more painful when than jumping off the building, this is so damn painful. There's no explanation for this pain. The scar is too deep and I am so down too, I don't know how to rise again.

Many days had past when I last saw her, how many days is that exactly? I don't know. I don't want to know.

People said december is a pure joy month, but why can't I feel it? why is it so much pain for me? there's so many angst that I can't handle, I am in a phase where I just want to end all of this, but ending all of this will not ease my pain, this will not make Jennie comeback to me.

Why was she tired?

Why does she said she loves me then didn't have courage to fight for me? Why was she making my hopes up when there's really nothing in return?

What did I do wrong to deserve this pain?

What's wrong with me? Am I not enough for her?

I look at our picture in my phone, this photo taken by Chaeng, we look really happy at this photo, this is the exact day before our break up. Can I go back at that time? and fix whatever my wrong is. I want her here.... By my side.

"I love you so so much Jennie."

~•~

"Are you happy now Lisa? your life is turning really miserable?"

I don't give a damn about Seulgi's question and continue to drink my beer. This is my happiness now, to drown myself in alcohol, fun right?

"Lisa have you seen yourself in the mirror? You look horrible." Yeri added.

"Why are y'all? why don't you go to your friend and bombard her with all of your questions." I said with full irritation.

I can feel Chaeyoung, Seulgi and Yeri sat beside me, so now we are all sitting on the ground. I tried not to look at them cause with my appearance? damn, I think Jennie didn't regret leaving me.

"Don't say that Lalisa, you are both our friends, and of course as your friends we don't want to see you like that either." I gave chaeyoung a quick glance before looking back at my beer.

"This is so fuck up." I said before drinking again.

"The truth is we don't even know why Jennie decided like that, we are not here to protect her or to speak her side, we don't want to pick sides. We are here cause we know that there's something wrong, we didn't expect that this will gonna happen in your relationship."