Rules V

Jennie's POV

It was late in the midnight when Lisa and I got home. Guess what? I can see Chaeng's room lit up, our mother is awake.

I turned around to see that Lisa is just staring at me while her hands are in her pocket.

"Why?" I asked, but this annoying twat just smiled and continue to stare.

"Why are you staring?" I smiled and placed my hands on her eyes. She just laugh on what I did. "You are creeping me out Lalisa."

"Aish." I was about to walk inside when she stop me by holding my hands.

"I'm just kidding, don't be so grounchy."

"I was about to walk and Leave you here. Because you are seriously creepy while doing that." She chuckled and lean on her car.

"I just love staring at you." She said and wink. Isn't she cute? She is. What? Huh? Jennie wake up.

"Aish, Lisa go home now and Jennie go inside, it's getting late." Chaeyoung walk on us.

"Yes, Madam. Just please give me a small moments with your daughter." I chuckled to what Lisa said and hit her arm.

"Go home now." I said and smiled at her.

"Aww you don't want me here?" She asked and pout, gosh she is pulling that damn puppy look again.

"No, Lisa it's getting late."

"Concern?" She said while wiggling her eyebrows, I just rolled my eyes.

"I'm not." I said and try to pull my hands but she just grip it tight.

"I'm just kidding." She pull me on a hug and kiss me on my head. "Goodnigh Jen, I'll go now."

~•~

"Good morning everyone." Jinhwan greeted using his aegyo disgusting voice as he entered our room.

"Can someone come with me? Damn I forgot to eat breakfast." Jinhwan said and place his bag on his usual seat.

"And whose fault is that?" Jisoo fired back while holding a rubiks.

"Mine."

"What if we take a vacation this winter break?" I asked Jisoo unnie who's sitting beside me.

"Y'all will just gonna ignore me? Guys!"

"What vacation?" Lisa asked as she enter our room with Bobby and Chanwoo on her side. "It's early in the morning and your irritating voice will just gonna ruin my beautiful morning."

"Let's have a round of applause for Lalisa Manoban please."

"Can you stop Jihnwan? You are seriously near to make my ears bleed." Chanwoo irritatedly stated.

"Say what you want pussy."

"Damn can y'all please read holy bible? your mouths are very dangerous and need to be spilled with holy water."

"Stop with nonsense, let's talk about the vacation."

And for that we talk about our Vacation plan.

~•~

We don't have our morning class so we stayed here at the school backyard with Chaeyoung and Jisoo while laying on the grass.

I look at Lisa who's beside me when she held my hand, but she's just staring at the sky while smiling.

"Ow there's still a kite?" Chaeyoung asked while smiling as she points at the blue kite flying around.

"I remember Hanbin, we used to fly kite before." I said.

"Who's Hanbin?" Jisoo asked and look at me.

"Her ex." Chaeyoung said and I can see that she's glaring at Jisoo. Ow they didn't know about my past.

"Ow, why'd you two broke up?" Jisoo asked again. I saw how Chaeyoung glared at Jisoo.

"No it's okay chaeng, he died from accident." I said.

"Do you already moved on? I mean do you forget him?" Do I forget him? Do I? Never will.

"Of course not, I miss him. I mean even if there's a new one, He will always be in my heart cause he was my first love after all." I felt Lisa let go of my hand before she stand.

"Hey! Where are you going?" Jisoo asked as Lisa walk out.

"There." She said and raise her hand.

Why'd she walk out?

"Ouch!" I heard Jisoo said, maybe Chaeng hit her.

"You're so insensitive, do you see that her girlfriend was there then you continue to ask about her ex, Do you want me to stitch your mouth?" Chaeyoung said.

"Ani? How can I talk properly if you are there staring at me? And making my heart flatter?" Chaeyoung's face turned red on what Jisoo said. That's lame.

"Aish.... Wae?..... Aish I will go now." Chaeyoung walk out leaving me and Jisoo there.

I am just staring at the sky thinking about Lisa, is that what I think it is? Maybe not? Maybe just a call of nature? Maybe.

~•~

A/N

Short and messy update