Rules- Special Chapter

Lisa's Point Of View

"Bro are you sure about your decision? I mean super sure? like sure sure?"

"Damn you, Jinhwan."

"Many people will cry."

I thrown a pillow at Jinhwan's direction, He's bugging me about my decision and I finally decided that I'm sure about this, I don't want this anymore. I know people will cry but why will I care?

"Jennie's dad is already mad at you."

"Shut up, can you please leave my room? you are so annoying."

He is laughing when he went towards my direction ang pat my back slightly. "You know Lis, You can still choose your life before, but it seems like you are so sure about that. But I am telling you now Manoban if you regret that decision one day don't try to back out cause I am the one who will block your way back." He pat my shoulder and finally walked out of my room.

Dang it! That guy is so annoying, He's trying to upset my decision, But no one can stop me, Once I said I don't want this anymore, then deal with it!

I look at the mirror and fix myself.

Again, another person entered my room like how Jinhwan did earlier, but this time it's Jisoo. "Lis, your mom is crying down stairs." She stated casually as she silently sat on my bed.

"She just like Jennie that much, that's why she's crying."

I averted my eyes at Jisoo who's now looking at every inch of my room, Until she stood up and walk towards my left bed side to grab something. It is our picture when we were still young, Jisoo, Jinhwan, Bobby, Chanwoo and I.

"This is so long ago."

"Yeah, we were in 6th grade that time." I chuckled at the thought that I still keep that ugly but memorable picture.

"Look at Bobby here, his hair this kind of hair doesn't suit him. Bro, look at Jinhwan what face he is making here? And Chanwoo looked pissed here. And you Lisa, look at yourself here you are trying to be cute eww." 

"While you Jisoo, You looked thin here." She chuckled at what I said.

"I just miss those memories back then, Young kinda wild, free and happy."

"Shut up bro, you are happier now."

After she said that a small smile formed on my lips, Until it gets wider and wider till I'm seeing myself grinning at the mirror.

We just stayed in silence when another human being entered my room, It is Bobby and Jinhwan again. For the love of God can someone drag that kid outside my room? "Wow Lis, you slay man."

"Am I the only person y'all see here?"

Bobby smiled smugly, He walked towards my direction and was about to mess my hair when I move backwards to prevent his hands. "I swear to God Bobby if you continue to do that, I will not allow you to enter there later."

Jinhwan put his arm around Bobby's shoulder. "That's okay Bob, as long as you can go at the buffet you are all good."

"Don't mess Lisa's day you immatures, Just give her this day not to stress herself because of you two." Jisoo defense me from the two horrible human being here.