Rules XIII

There's some Chaesoo moments here.

Chaeyoung's Point Of View

"Good morning, sir." Jisoo and I greeted our school's dean a goodmorning, we are both here to inform him about the basketball game today, He said that, before we go to the venue we need to stop by here so he can tell us the rules that we need to do.

"So, Jisoo and Rosè. Your job will be easy. Just don't let the ball hit you two on your faces." He seriously said. He made us stop by here for that? Is he fucking serious?

"No, I'm just messing around." The old man chuckled and we just showed him a smile, cause to be honest? My anger issue wants to slap him.

"You two needed to be at the opposite side of the court while capturing the players, the time, the scores and the audience." Mr. Jung explained, That's not easy at all.

"Including the other schools audience sir?" Jisoo asked.

"Yes including them, Then after the game, I will give you a week or maybe two to edit all the photos so you two can pass it to the schools reporter." He reminded while tapping his finger on the top of his table. "Are we clear?"

"Ne." We both said. "Thank you sir." I said and we both made our way outside.

At the court

"Lisa! Jennie." I shouted as they made their way towards our direction.

"Chaeyoungie." Jennie said as she hug Jisoo and I. They sat at the front seat to have a better view, Alright I'm so ready to be a photographer.

The game starts and our school is currently leading the score. I start taking photos until one shit caught my attention.

Jisoo, she is talking to a blonde girl while smiling.  I can feel jealousy run up my body. I rolled my eyes let the shit to slip, I don't want to ruin this day. I saw her pointing at me while still talking to the girl. I wanna throw my camera on her and rip that smile on her face.

The game is getting so damn good and a little bit intense, knowing that the other team will lose, the battle just get heated until it ends and our school won the game, damn who knows Bobby was there. He is one of those bench players. No just kidding, He played really good.

I saw Jisoo walking towards me while smiling, I rolled my eyes and walk on where Jennie and Lisa, Guess what? They're flirting.

"Flirting again?" I asked and they averted their eyes towards my direction

"What can we expect Chaeng?" Jisoo chuckled.

"So, you two will come at the after party or not?" Lisa asked while drinking her juice.

"I'm tired taking photos." I said. "And I will not let this kid to go on her own." I pointed Jisoo who's pouting now.

"Poor Jisoo. Jennie can't go cause she's tired, But I will be there." Lisa again said and wiggled her eyebrows at now glaring Jisoo. This bitch is against my decision.

"Who said I will let you Lisa Manoban?" Jennie said causing Jisoo and I to laugh.

"What? You said I can come?" Lisa asked confuse, Jennie just rolled her eyes.

"No I will not let you." Lisa sigh and scratch her nape. "You are against it?" Jennie asked.

"I'm not."

~•~

We are now at our house, And the two ended up going to the game's after party.

"Omg, this is really cool." I showed Jennie the picture of Bobby who's shooting 3 points.

"Yeah." She said while eating her milk ice cream. "The picture's quality is really good."

"What do you think they are doing now?" I asked her and she just shrugged.

"Maybe banging other bitches." Jennie said and smirked. I glared at her and she just smile. "I'm just kidding, I will kill her If she do that."

"I will promise to torture Jisoo if I found out shit tomorrow." I said.

I continued to browse my Camera until I saw one picture of Lisa and Jennie. Jennie was cheering while Lisa was just smiling while looking at her, sweet.

"Jen, you two looks cute here, see?" I show her my camera and she smile.

"Yeah, send me that picture." Jennie said while a red tint spread on her cheeks. Lisa's effect huh?

I continued to browse my camera until one picture made me shiver. I felt cold, my lips went dry and I can't even utter a word. Tell me this is just a joke.

"Chaeng? are you alright?" I heard Jennie asked so I just shook my head, I can't be alright to what I'm seeing right now. "Chaeng?"

I felt my forehead sweating. "Chaeng, your lips are pale." She again said but I swear I can't utter even a letter.

"You are scaring me." I looked at her with wide eyes and show her the picture. She looked at it and her reaction looks like mine now.

Her pink lips turn slightly white and she is sweating hard as I am.

"Wha- H-Han-b-bin?" She slowly utter, I grab the camera and turned it off. Don't tell me he is a ghost now?

"Jen." I hug her but she just froze on the couch looking at the ground.

"He is alive?" She asked, I can feel her breathing.

"Who knows? we never went to his burial." I said and she just nod.

We are all in the state of shock when Hanbin died, we can't all look at his dead body specially Jennie.

"What should I do?" Jennie asked while breathing deeply and then she made her way upstairs.

Not now Hanbin, This is so bad.

~•~