Rules XV

Lisa's Point Of View

"What movie you want to watch then?" Jennie sigh and look at the ticket station. I want to watch The Nun but she's dragged me when I was about to buy ticket, she said that she's scared. This girl is indeed a scaredy-cat.

"I don't want horror baby." She pout which I find cute.

"I will be by your side, you don't need to be scared baby." I stated and kissed her head. She just stay there thinking while clinging on my arm.

"Alright, You're lucky that I love you." She pinched my cheek causing me to laugh. "I know, I'm lucky." I said as we both walk towards the ticket station to buy a ticket.

"OMG! Lisa, I will never watch horror movie again, I will have a nightmare because of that!" Jennie said as she smacked my head.

"Ouch! why? That's fun don't you think? Your face was like ahhhhhhh." I laugh while she's just glaring at me.

"That's not funny Manoban and also do you really think I find that fun?" She rolled her eyes causing me to smile widely, She's annoyed again. "Nah, I'm sorry." I said and kissed her cheek.

"So where do you want to go now?" I asked her but she just frown. "I need to use bathroom, wait me here." She excused herself and walk to girls restroom.

I just look at her while walking, all of a sudden a guy who seemed familiar walk towards my direction. "H-Hey, Uhm do you know where's the restroom here?" He never went here? that's weird.

"There's a huge direction there, haven't you seen it?" I asked plainly, for god's sake even the new comers here know how to find restroom.

"I will not ask if I did but thank you anyway." He smiled and walk on the guys restroom. He really looks familiar.

"You are just dumb." I mumbled.

~•~

Jennie's Point Of View

I retouched my make up when a girl walk near me. "Hey." She said with a smile.

"Hey there." I said and returned the smile.

"I saw you with a girl outside earlier and you two looks really cute." She said shyly. Lisa and I looks cute together? Well.

"Thank you." I shyly said, I can feel my cheeks burning hot.

"Are you blushing?" Shit, she noticed my blush?. "By the way I am Nayeon." I looked at her hand and shake it. "Jennie, Anyway I need to go now, she's waiting for me outside. Nice to meet you Nayeon." I smiled and walk outside the restroom.

I was about to walk towards Lisa when I saw her talking to a beautiful girl while smiling, I bet she forgot about me being here?

I rolled my eyes at the sight and walk towards the other side, But I know she can see me passing them. "Baby!" I heard her voice calling me.

"Wait!" I walk fast but she reached me by holding my hands. "What?!" I look at her with knitted eyebrows.

"Why do you leave me?" I rolled my eyes and walk. She didn't reach me this time she just let me walk.

"Baby." She said while following me.

"Jennie Kim."

"Jennie Ruby Jane."

"Jennie-yaaaa."

"Jennie sweetie." That's cringey.

"Mommy." What? Did she call me mommy?

"Mommy of my future Children." Wait what? I felt myself blush.

"Jennie Manoban." OMG, I feel like I looked like a living tomato right now.

"Jennie Kim Manoban."

"My wife, Look at me gosh you are so hard to please." I smiled but still walking.

"Gotcha!" I was stun when she hugged me from behind. "I need your attention baby." She buried her face on my neck and her breath tickles me.

"Why don't you just go to that girl?" I said with a frown I remember that girl again.

"Wae? We are talking about you baby, no need to be jealous." She exclaimed with a sly smirk.

"I'm not Jealous, You two are talking about me?" She nod and smiled. "Well at first she's trying to flirt with me and she even boldly show her ugly cleavage but I just looked away and told her that I have a wife named Jennie Kim." I smiled on what she said. She's so cheesy but I like it.

"You told her that?" I felt her nod. "So she knows that you are mine?"

"And she knows that I am yours." She exclaimed and kissed my neck.

"Lisa, I hope you know that we are in the middle of the mall."I felt eyes looking at us, Manoban just  chuckled so she hold my hand and we started to walk.

"Did you enjoy our day?"

"I did." I said and smile.

"Well, That's good." She intertwined our hands and we proceed on parking lot.

"Let's go?" I smiled and nod.

"Yeah."

~•~