Rules XXX

For y'all ksksksksks

Jennie's Point Of View

"Oh? Why are you emoting again?" I furiously wiped my tears when I heard Yeri's voice.

"Nothing."

It has been two days since Hanbin and I talked, he's not attending class anymore, I don't know why. I want to ask our dean if how is he or where is he but I'm too shy to do that.

And with that days, I can see the closeness between Lisa and our president.

"Geez Jennie, stop with that nothing, Lie to someone else but not to those people who loves you."

"Yeri...."

"What, Jennie?"

I can hear and see the annoyance on her face and voice so I just chose to speak, maybe this can lessen the weight on my shoulders after I talk to her.

"Yeri, I think Lisa really moved on, it seems like she's so happy now, but it hurts so bad Yeri. It hurts to see that she's with someone else, it hurts to see her laughing with someone, it hurts to see her talking with someone... It seems like I got replaced in her life."

"Do you still love her?"

"Yes, So much." I said without hesitation.

"Then tell her you still love her, duhh Jennie."

"But she's happy now, okay? I don't want to cause trouble."

"She said that to you?"

"No."

"Then don't assume! She doesn't even say that, so why don't you tell her your feelings? She doesn't say, Yow Jennie! I already moved on and I have a girlfriend now, I'm so happy with her C'mon! Let's party! You know Jen, I already went to that kind of situation twice in my life, I overthink, I assume then it turned out it was all false thoughts, I just fooled my own self. And one thing, I said to tell Lisa about your feelings, I'm not telling you to mess Lisa's if ever relationship with Dahyun so she can be with you again, duh who are you, Hanbin?"

"And you know what? Hanbin was right, you are just using your heart. Jennie that's not healthy anymore, You let go of her but you don't want to see her with someone else, Lisa looked pitiful when you left but I know what she feels was just a mild pain compare to you, I pitied you more cause you are thinking for both of you, fighting for both of you. But that's not the point here, the point here is when you love someone then tell her, don't waste your time Jen, what if she still loves you? you two just put yourselves in a hard situation then?"

I just stayed in silence, I don't know how to respond to her speech that's really an alarm for my sleeping mind. "Fuck! I will go now before my blood gets high again. And Jennie I'm begging you, use your brain, don't let it rot"

Yeah, Yeri is right. How can I figure if that's really her girlfriend if I did not talk to her? but what if that's really her girlfriend? should I accept it? dang, I will just accept it of course and be happy for them, I can't do anything about it by the way.

I can do this, I can do this.

I gathered all my things as I took a deep breath, I stayed there for a moment before walking out of the room with so much courage, I breath deeply again and start to find Lisa, but on cue I saw her walking towards our room alone with guitar hanging on her back.

It's now or never.

"Lisa!" She stopped walking and turn around to look at me.

"Oh hey Jennie, yes?" She asked with a smile, I feel like my heart throbbed seeing her like that. I should be happy right?

"I want to tell you something."

"Hmm yeah? What is it?" She's still smiling.

I close my eyes for seconds and opened it to see her staring at me. "I love you."

Her eyes widened at what I said, she is not responding, she is just staring at me so I just take that as an opportunity to tell her everything. "I love you Lisa and that doesn't change even though we are not together anymore, I don't want you to think that I broke up with you because I love Hanbin more than you, yes I loved him but that was before, He is my past now. Lisa, you are the one I love now, I don't want to hurt you but I need to, for you. I know I'm so stupid for believing those lies but I am so terrified that there's really something bad might happen with your future if I pushed our relationship. Sorry if I caused you too much pain. Believe me, I love you even if I'm not the one who you love." I lowered my head and chuckled bitterly. "I'm happy knowing that you are happy now."

She is just staring at me with no reaction, I look behind her to see Dahyun walking towards our direction. I smiled bitterly. "I- uhmm I Hope you two happiness." that's the last thing I said before proceeding to walk towards our room, I can feel tears forming in my eyes.

When I sat down on my chair, I clutch my chest preventing the earge to cry, not now, not in this place, I don't want Lisa to see me like this, But I can't help it. I just lowered my head burying my face on my table and cry. I am just crying, I think there's a secret fausette in my eyes that's why I can't stop crying, I want it to stop.

I don't know how long I am crying, I just know that I am hurt and broken right now.

I'm only happy when I'm with you
Home for me is where you are
I try to smile and push on through
But home for me is where you are

I looked up because of what I heard, I know that voice. I smiled while clutching my chest seeing Lisa singing while strumming to her guitar. She's sitting on her usual seat.

"Lisa..." She just smiled and wink.

They tell me that I'll make it
It'll only be a while
But a while lasts forever
Without you

Send out the alarms
I'm all alone
Wrap me in your arms
Take me home
Take me home
To your arms

She strummed a little more before putting her guitar to the side. "Hello Ms. Kim, I am Lisa, uhmm.. I think I know you? hold on, you are my future wife, I guess?" I smiled shyly, I don't know how to face her.

"Silly." She chuckled to what I said.

"Why did you left me outside? You know you left me there with my jaw dropped."

"W...what?"

"After you tell me you love me you just walk away."

I lowered my head due to embarrassment, but I get shocked when she held my chin while slowly lifting my head to look back at her but what shocked me the most when she gave me a peck on my lips.

"Dang, I missed that."

"Lisa, What about uhmm D..Dahyun?"

"Hmmm?"

"You and Dahyun?"

"Jennie, I'm not two timer." She said and chuckled.

"Two timer? I... But we broke up... Right?"

She holds her chin and acted like she's in her deep thoughts. "I just remember Ms. Kim that you broke up with me, but I can't remember that I broke up with you, hmmm so technically we are still together."

~•~

Song: Take me home by us the duo
I will recommend that song till I die lmao.