Rules XI

1 year later......

Seulgi's Point Of View

It has been a long time since we graduated in high school and of course we are now a colleges students. If you think we are happy pfft, you're wrong cause Jisoo and Chaeyoung seperated because Jisoo can't handle Chaeyoung's attitude, While Lisa and Jennie well they broke up too, Jennie realized that She's still inlove with Hanbin. The boys? Hmm they flew to USA.

Just kidding, we are all happy living our College life, I'm jut Kidding about the Couples I mentioned earlier cause they're happy with each other, Specially Lisa and Jennie, God that two! You can't separate them they even got the same course.

"You're on your deep thoughts again." Bobby said and smack my head, this small eyed creature really pissed me off everyday.

Today is Saturday so it means no school, that's why we decided to go at amusement park to enjoy life.

"Do you know how to keep your hands out of my head?" I said and push him.

"I want a drink." Jennie suddenly said elbowing Lisa.

"Huh? What drink?" Lisa said and look at Jennie. "Anything." Lisa nod and walk towards the counter. Jennie's the boss.

"Aish! Why do you always take my burger?" Jisoo said in a tantrums way. We are now on college right? But I don't know why there's a kinder student here.

"It's delicious just buy yourself another one." Chaeng rolled her eyes still munching Jisoo's burger.

"Sometimes I will bring avocadoes so you can't snatch my damn food every single time! Or maybe I will buy nuts for you since you look like a chipmunk." Jisoo laugh by her own joke while Rosè was just looking at her weirdly.

"Ha. Ha. Ha I hope that's enough for your joke, you made our day." Rosé has a lot of sarcasm coming out of her body. "like cornyful?" I looked at chaeyoung confused, what the fuck is cornyful?

"That's not even a word, smart ass."

"It's really good to be single." I said and lean on my chair. But it's not good seeing these two bickering every damn time.

"Yes knowing that you are single cause nobody wants to court you!" Bobby said and all of them laugh, what's funny about that? Wait can I bury someone alive in a legal way?

"Here." Lisa hand Jennie a can of coca cola, Alright I'm so ready to close my eyes. "Thank you." Jennie Leaned on Lisa's shoulder as Lisa kiss her lips. I told you, I'm ready to close my eyes.

"Find a room, gosh." I said and rolled my eyes, Lisa just showed me her middle finger but continue to do their session. These filthy people.

"You're just jealous cause nobody wants to kiss you." Bobby said and I just pinch his arm.

"God! Jisoo close your eyes." We all laugh on what Chaeng said including Jennie and Lisa who stop their nasty session.

"You want to do that too?" Jisoo said and smirk, this little girl is so boastful. I can't even stand her.

"No, I don't want to kiss a kinder student that's below pedophile." We all again laugh, how can she say that on Chichu.

"You are mean, I don't want to kiss Chipmunk either that's below animal abuse." Pfft why these two can't just love eachother instead of fighting for nothing.

"The hell is wrong with you two? Do you seriously love each other?" Rosè glared at Jisoo and Jisoo did the same. Oh shoot! maybe that's just their love language?

"YES!" They shout in unison.

We continued to chit chat about our stressful lives yes stressful shit! Being a college student is not easy at all. Jennie suddenly spoke that caught everyone's attention.

"Guys, there's a bicycle ride right there, I want to go." Jennie said and pout.

"Baby later, they are still eating." Lisa said as she kissed Jennie's head who's leaning on her chest.

2 minutes later.

"Yaaaa they only have five bicycle." Chaeng said and cling her hands on Jisoo's arm.

"Jennie can seat on the back of my bicycle." Lisa said and nod.

"You just want to ride with Jennie just admit that, I bet you paid for the owner?" Bobby said and push Lisa, she almost tripped but she contain her balance.

"God Bobby! You okay baby?" Jennie asked Lisa who's now smiling widely. "I'm fine baby." She said and wink. Okay that's nasty.

They became extremely cheesy when they got their relationship official. No one can stand it, NO. ONE!

I bet you are finding Jinhwan, Chanwoo and Yeri? Well they flew to USA they chose to study there, Jennie was planning to go on New Zealand for her college but she thinks about Lisa, she said that her girlfriend was a player she might Cheat.

How possessive right? We can't blame them after all, we can see that they are so dedicated to eachother which is absolutely fine and sweet.

~•~

To be continued...