Rules XVII

"What? Where is she?"

"Probably in seoul right now."

"You wanna win her again aren't you?"

"Of course. I will win her, I promised myself to win her once again."

"Then move your ass now."

"Alright."

I can see her from here with her lover, She looks great but she will look greater when she's with me.

"I think I saw her, she doesn't change." I said.

"Please go home soon as possible, she might caught you." My friend said on the other line

"Okay, I will hang up now." I ended the call and looked at her way.

"Yeah, I will win you back... "

"...Jennie Kim."

~•~
Jinhwan's Point Of View

We are now here at Jennie, Chaeyoung, Seulgi and Yeri's house, yeah they are living together, By the way Chanwoo, Lisa, Bobby and Jisoo are here too.

"Let's watch movie." Bobby said and points at the Television.

"Yeah." Lisa said.

"Let's go action." I said and pick Avengers age of ultron. Lisa, Jisoo, Bobby and Chanwoo cheered cause that's our favourite.

"Hey hey hey." Seulgi walk towards my direction and pull the remote out of my hand. "We are not watching that, That's too loud." She said but I insisted by grabbing the remote

"Let's vote." I said and smirked, Obviously? We are many than them. So they will lose. "Alright then. Who's up to midnight sun?" Jennie is the one who raised her hand, Next Chaeyoung and then Yeri.

I saw Jennie and Chaeyoung widened their eyes to Lisa and Jisoo so they are the next who raises their hands. Okay there's a cheating happening even at watching movies, great!

"Majority wins pretty boy, Let's just watch that." Seulgi stated eyeing me. I just got back on my seat and watch that midnight sun, is that even a good movie?

~•~

I don't really get these girls! I mean, they wanted to watch sad movies then they will all cry like a freakin baby. Like what's the point?

And the two underdogs there, I think they agreed to watch that movie to have a sweet moments with their partner.

Like now, Chaeyoung is crying like a baby with Jisoo wiping her tears which is truly cute.

While on the other hand, Jennie is leaning on Lisa's chest while crying, Lisa is just comforting Jennie by hugging her body and kissing her head, Well that's half sweet half Cheesy.

Meanwhile the two single idiots are both crying their ass out all alone, so sad they don't have someone to lean on.

"Jay!" I heard Bobby said while giggling what's wrong with this idiot?