Rules VII

Jennie's Point Of View

"Did you sleep last night?" Chaeyoung asked.

I am riding with Jisoo and Chaeyoung now, I look like a fuckin third wheel but I have no choice, they convinced me to ride with them cause they don't want me to be alone.

While Lisa? Dunno where that Bitch is, maybe eaten by Cannibals bahh I really don't care where that Monkey is.

"Kyaaa! Chaeyoung your friend is crazy she's talking to herself." Jisoo said while driving. Why? Did I think out loud? Aish gosh!

Chaeyoung smack her head and glare at her. "Can you just please drive?" Chaeyoung rolled her eyes.

"Aish, expect her to be like that, Lisa turned cold when it comes to her, first she didn't drove Jennie back to our house second she didn't fetch Jennie now and the worst thing about it she doesn't tell Jennie if she will fetch her or not." Chaeyoung said, I just keep on silent watching them.

"Yaaa! Maybe Lisa wants to clear her head and maybe she's now trying to forget Jennie." Chaeyoung hit Jisoo's arm. "Jisoo ya how'd you say that?"

"Their fake relationship will end you dumbass." Jisoo said as she hold her arm.

"Yes, it will end in two weeks." Chaeyoung said as if their topic is not here listening to them.

"I'm not here, I am literally a spirit here. Now, continue to talk about my relationship with Lisa." I said Sarcasticly.

Chaeng looked at me and smile awkwardly.

Aish....

~•~

"Jennie? There's no harm when you try to sleep, Try it." Jinhwan said looking at my eyes.

"Yaaa Jennie you looked like a Zombie." Chaeyoung said, Harsh.

"What do you think? you're beautiful?" Jisoo said while looking on Chaeyoung, I know what this shit going.

"Yes, that's why you like me." She said and flip her hair to Jisoo.

"You know my type of girls? Sexy, cute, Wise and Beautiful." Jisoo said acting like she's admiring someone.

"I know, look that's why you're really into me." Chaeng said proudly, I love to see them fighting over nothing.

Jisoo looks at Chaeng from head to toe. "Yaa that's why I'm really questioning myself why'd I like you." And after that they're now chasing eachother, We just laugh on their childishness but my laugh fades when Lisa enter the room. She averted her eyes over mine but I see coldness on it. Lisa why'd you need to be like this?

Bobby sat beside me and he is looking on Lisa's way as well. "Why is she like that?" I just shrugged on his question and lean my head on sweating Chaeyoung beside me now.

Stop being like this Lis.

~•~

"Bobby why didn't you try to find yourself a girlfriend?" I asked him while we're eating out lunch.

"Nah, I don't have a type here, pfft." He laugh while exploring his eyes around the place. He's rude.

"Well that dumbass doesn't have a guts to ask her crush out." Chanwoo points at Bobby.

"Ani, I don't have a crush on someone." Bobby said and all of us looks at him in disbelief cause girl we can see that he has a Crush on Ms. Dara.

"Woooo! You are just a loser." They all teased Bobby, but as a not sensitive guy he just laugh on their shit.

~•~ (this is tragedyksksksksksk."

Jinhwan's Point Of View (just a short one like him? Ksksksks)

We are all walking at the parking lot as we tease Jisoo about her crush on Chaeng.

"What If Chaeng has an eyes for someone else?" Chanwoo asked, we are all missing Lisa, cause she's the best when it comes on Teasing admit it or not she once made Jisoo cry when we were all in like 11?

"Then I'll wait." She said.

"Fuck it! Cupid what the fuck you did you do to our Jisoo?" I said like I was asking cupid, they all laugh on what I said. I can see Jennie distant herself.

"Jen, don't distant yourself." I said, she just smiled sadly.

We are all laughing on Chanwoo's joke when we reach our car, we use Jisoo's Van by the way.

I stopped on my track when I saw Jennie stop, She's staring on something. "Jennie wh-" My tounge goes in when I saw Lisa leaning on her car with a girl. She has her arm on the girls shoulder. Shit I smell trouble.

"Hey Lis, what are you doing there?" She averted her eyes on our direction.

"Nothing, Just go." We let her there even Jennie, we are about to go inside when one scene really caught our attention. The girl pulled her for a kiss but the fucking dumbass didn't pull away for the sake of Jennie.

I looked at Jennie who's now silently tapping her foot on the ground, I can see the tears forming on her eyes.

"Shit!" I heard Chaeyoung said, She walk towards Lisa and pull them to seperate, we actually out of guard when Chaeng slap Lisa "For fuck sake Lisa, Why are you doing this in front of Jennie? Have some fucking respect you motherfucker. You can do that when we are out of here but not in front of us. You look desperate to see Jennie hurt." Jisoo and Chanwoo tried to pull Chaeng out of there because I swear, no one can stop that kind of Rosè.

Jisoo walks at Lisa. "Lisa let me remind you that you have a girlfriend, and she's right here while you're doing your shit! for some reason man, please think about her feelings even though something happened, be considerate for once."

Lisa stared at Jennie coldly and what she said made my blood boil. "I don't care about her damn feelings." I was about to walk on her place when Jennie hold my arm and shook her head. I rub her back when I heard an impact, Bobby punch the bitch.

"You fuckin deserve that, and maybe that can wake you up." Bobby walked towards us and help Jennie to hop on the Van.

We stayed in silence only Jennie's sob can hear.

"Y'all said she loves me? Is that how she love someone? Cause if that's how she love then I rather her not to love me. It hurts, it freakin hurts." It's hard to see a friend being crash.

~•~

Ksksksksksksks I told you a tragedyyyyy

xori pi tinatamad me mag update lagi, maski mag english tinatamad na ko emz, always stay safe guys and be hydrated.

btw maybe the next update will be delayed cause i tested positive on omicron, but i will still try my best to give u guys a nice update. thank you.