Chatper 2

"No-no no I won't give up on you yet." Spencer said. Teresa smiled as best she could and replied "it's what I want." Spence held his breathe as the rest of his friends came into the room. Issac then grabbed Spencer's shoulder, and told him "I know you don't wanna leave her, but she has to goes now." He said with a sad face. Spencer turned back to his sister with tears in his eyes. Teresa was barley keeping her eyes open. "Ok....just let me do it alone." Spencer said. His friends looked spectacle, but Spencer insisted. "Please." He said. They all nodded sadly, and look at Teresa one more time before they left the room. Spencer shakily got his gum out of his pocket, and held it in his hand as he spoke to sister. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for being the worst brother ever and not being able to protect you. But I promise I will go on and survive in this world for you, because if I don't, you die in vain." He said sniffing up his tears. Teresa's breathing was swallow, and she didn't respond, but somehow Spencer knew that she could hear him. With on heavy breathe, he stood up and pointed the gun to her head. "I love you." He said, and closed his eyes, and pulled the trigger. After the gunshot, was completely silence, Spencer could hear his own breathing as he stared at his now shotten sister. He threw his gum on the ground angrily, and took one final looks at his sister before he barged out of the room. He ran past his friends who he were waiting outside, and quickly ran into the woods. "Spencer!" He heard Isaac yell. But he didn't care, he didn't want their sympathy, not now. He ran into the woods until his he ran out of breath. He fell to the ground next to a tree. Trying not to let out his sobs. He tired to keep his breathe under control by breathing in and out. His eventually got it under control and closed his eyes. He was silent for a few minutes before he heard footsteps on the ground. With his eyes still closed and his breathe still swallow, he said "Not now Isaac, just-just let me be here alone for a while ok?" When he didn't hear a reply but the sound of footsteps getting closer he opened his eyes angrily and said. "Isaac just leave me-" But when he looked up, it wasn't Issac. It was a boy around his age with dark olive skin tone when brown dreadlocks. They both wide eyed looked at each other for a moment before the boy said "Not Isaac" and punched Spencer, leaving him blackout on the floor.

heyyy so, sorry it's been 3 months since I published. I just didn't have much inspiration and was also busy with school. Anyways I hope you know where the storyline is going, and who was that boy ;)