"Goodbye"

Clem's POV
Louis picked Clem up and was taking her inside the admin. While in Louis's arms, she looked over at Tyler, Alex and Mia. It looked like the finished their conversation, but didn't want to say anything so they just stood there, awkwardly, trying to make a conversation. Clem looked at Tyler who noticed her, and have him and "will be right back" glance. He nodded, looking sad for some reason. Clem and everyone else was heading into the building. Louis lay Clem onto a bench. During the meeting, Clem told them how they saved her life, and how they meant well. Yes they can be a little "different" but they were good people at heart. All of them agreed with Clem, but could they risk letting other people in? What if they end up betraying them? In the end they finally made a decision.
Louis's POV
Louis grabbed Clem after the meeting and took her outside. When the whole group went outside, Mia, Tyler, and Alex weren't there. They looked around but couldn't see them any where. Louis set Clem down and started looking around for them. Louis looked over to the gate and noticed it was slightly opened. He went to go check it out with he stepped on a rock. He looked down to see that the rock a paper down with its weight. Louis picked it up and started reading what the paper said.
Thank you guys for trying to help us stay here, we appreciate it. We hope Clem knows that there was no trouble helping her, and we are glad we did. As you can see, we are gone by the time you read this note. We left because we were always better on our own (well that's what Mia always says.) We also don't want to overcrowd you guys with space, food and all that's sh*t. We are sorry we couldn't say a proper goodbye. (Mia probably couldn't do it) but Tyler wants you to know that Clementine was the bravest girl he'd ever know. He wanted to write more stuff too, but...I won't go into detail.
Goodbye, From Alex
P.S- We aren't going far, just father down where we camped down with Clem for the night, ask her about it.
Huh. Louis thought. "Guys...!" Louis said as he read the note again. "Whatcha got there?" Molly said as she hovered over Louis' shoulder. Louis should the note to everyone, then went to show it to Clem. Clem read the note looking confused and sad at the same time. "Oh..." She then handed the note back to Louis. "Well I guess....we-well, that's fine." She said again to no one in particular. Louis didn't say anything. "Um..Willy!" Clem then said. "What's up Clem?" He said. "Look I'm sorry, but can you maybe build me a new..well..leg?" Clem said shamefully. "Of course it's not biggie, besides making the new leg passes away the time." He said. Clem smiled as Willy made his way back inside.