"Are you hurt?"

Louis's POV
"Hey! Can you help us?!" The voice said. Louis and AJ didn't respond. Then when the people came closer, the boys noticed there were four of them, one having a person on there back. Louis and AJ gasped. "Oh my god! Clem!" Louis said. He immediately ran up to the man who was holding. Louis saw that Clem looked up and had a big smile on her face. "Louis!" She said. Louis grabbed Clem from the man, and carried her in his arms and started hugging her. "Oh....I thought I lost you." He said. Clem had no hesitation in hugging him back. "Ah....I did too for a second there as well." Clem said while chuckling. Louis then let go of the hug and looked at Clem seriously. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?" He said, checking for any cuts. "Ya, I'm fine." Clem said hugging him back again.  "Clem!" AJ said while running to hug Clem as well. "Awww my little goofball." Clem said while reaching down to put a hand on AJ. "Are you okay? Why did you go alone? Your first rule is to never go alone. So why did you? And-" AJ was about to continue but Clem put her finger over his mouth. " I know, your right AJ. I shouldn't have done that, I'll explain once we get back to the school." Clem said. AJ smiled, along with Clem and Louis.
Clem's POV
Clem, Louis, and AJ were smiling. Clem was so happy to be back with them. "Ummm...hello?" Clem turned around and saw Mia looking confused and uncomfortable. "Not to ruin this beautiful moment, but let's get the hell out of here! The walkers are on there way!" Clem nodded. She completely forgot that the other three were there. She also forgot that they were a herd of walkers now only 20 feet away from them. "Well let's get a move on." Tyler said while starting to run ahead. "C'mon AJ, follow behind me." Louis said to AJ. AJ nodded and to followed behind Louis. "Can we trust them babe? I mean they did save you, but still.... I don't know if we can show them the school." Louis said while running. "I know Louis, but I think we can trust them, as long as you trust me about it." Clem said. " I'll always trust you." Louis said. Clem smiled. She then looked back to see if AJ was still following, which he was. She took a sign of relief. "This way." Louis said, motioning the other three the way to the school. Clem looked over to see that the walkers were pretty far behind them, but.....would the walkers still kept coming and eventually come to the school? Soon they could see the school in the distance. There Clem saw Ruby and Willy, standing guard behind the gates. When they saw them, they smiled. But when they saw Tyler, Alex, and Mia, they frowned. "It's ok Ruby, let them in!" Clem yelled. Ruby nodded, and her and Willy opened the gates. When they first came in, Louis quickly put down Clem on one of the benches. "Stay here okay?" He said while kissing her forehead. Clem nodded but told Louis to bring the other there to her. Louis nodded and went to go get them. "Okay, so what's y'all's names." Louis said when he brought them to Clem. They all introduced themselves. "Listen, we know that we are lucky to come into your...home...and we know you have every right to tell us to leave." Alex started saying. "It's okay, you guys saved her life." Louis said looking at Clem. "and.....for that, you guys can stay for a bit. But we have to get our whole group to decide, for it to be fair." Louis finally said. A small smile came across Alex's face. Alex started to say thanks when Mia grabbed him by the arm. "Umm..Listen...ummm..what's your name?" She asked Louis. "I'm Louis, this here is AJ." Louis said pointing to AJ. AJ just nodded. "Well...nice to meet you, but do you mind letting us have a TALK before we make this decision." She said, saying the word "talk" directly at Alex. "Sure, take your time." Louis said. And with that, Mia took Tyler and Alex somewhere private.