"Home?"

Louis's POV
He felt Clem's body clash against, blood pouring on his hand where she got shot. He didn't even have time to find out where the blood was or who shot her, he immediately quickly grabbed her, leaving her crutches behind and heading for the door to the school. But then he felt a sharp pain in his leg. He then fell down to the floor, dropping Clem hard. He tried to get up but once he did he quickly fell to the ground again. He felt more bullets being fired at him but kept missing him. He was trying to grab Clem, but he felt his eye-site slowing blurring out. He then passed out but before he did, he heard a loud smack, almost like a door. But that's all he heard.
Clem's POV
It was dark. Clem looked around, but she saw nothing but darkness. She kept walking around but found nothing. She didn't know what to do, she didn't want to be trapped. But just as she thought of that she saw a tiny light in the distance. She quickly ran to it, not wanting to let it go. She ran to it until it became so bright she had to close her eyes. When she opened she saw a treehouse. She looked around more and noticed she was in a backyard of a house. Something felt familiar about this house, but... she just couldn't lay a finger on it. Clem gasped, she knew exactly where she was. "My house...I'm home.." She muttered to herself. She noticed that everything had become overrun by nature. Her treehouse was covered in vines, her pool was filled with leaves and dirt, and her roof was covered in dirt too but she could also spot a hole in it. She decided to head inside. When she opened the door, the inside of her house looked untouched. Everting was neat and clean, you'd never know the world was in ruins. Then she spotted someone, or not someone, 3 people, sitting on her couch. They were silently talking to each other, not paying attention to Clem. By there voices, she could tell they were men. "Hello..?" Clem said a little nervously. The men stopped talking and turned around. Clem gasped and covered her mouth. "Hey sweet pea.."
Louis's POV
Louis woke up to a throbbing, pounding in his head. He looked around and noticed he was in one of the Ericson's rooms. He stared to hear faint sounds, almost like talking. He then heard Ruby's voice, "Pass it to me here!" She said to someone. "Look! He's awake!" It sounded like AJ voice. "Oh! Thank god!" Ruby said. Louis slowly started to sit up. It hurt a little but he could handle it. "What's happening.." He said. "The slashers.. there back. They must of hit you because we heard gunshots coming from outside. Everyone except me and AJ are out there." Ruby said. "Wait! Where's Clementine!" Louis immediately said. "She's over there" AJ said pointing to the corner. "She was shot in the shoulder, luckily it was where she was shot before, so she should be fine. But..she hasn't woken up yet." AJ said sadly. "Well we can't say that yet AJ, we don't know if she'll be ok, but we know she will live." Ruby said. Then they heard gunshots. Ruby closed her eyes and went to Clem. "How long have I've been out?" Louis asked. "2 hours..The sun is starting to rise." Ruby replied but not looking and Louis. "No ones been back inside since then.." AJ said, going into their conversation. "AJ, can you go get me some more bandages? They should be in the other room across the hall." Ruby asked AJ. AJ nodded and left the room. Louis got up and went next to Ruby. "Are you sure your ok?" Ruby asked. "Ya it just hurts a bit in the my leg but I'm fine." Louis replied. Just then the both heard a scream. Louis quickly ran out the door to see AJ, being dragged by a man in a black jacket. "Hey!" Louis yelled. The person then quickly started to grab AJ and head into one of the hallways. "Help!" He heard AJ yelling. Louis didn't have time to think. He ran after the figure in black.