Chapter 3

Spencer's POV
I don't remember how I got here, but all I know are 2 things. One that that boy I met in the woods during my sorrow despair state had clearly knocked me out as I felt my head throbbing from the punch. And second is that there's seems to be a school in the middle of the woods.

I don't know how long I've been here, but it's bright outside which makes me conclude it's somewhere between late morning. I'm in a room with a single sad bed and tied to it with ropes. I tell myself that I should be finding a way to cut these ropes off me but my mind can't help but think if you escape, you'll to go back to moping about Teresa, and as much as it sucks to be in this situation, I don't wanna go back to that.

While all these thoughts are swarming in my head, the door opens, realizing a young female. But before I noticed anything else, I realized that one of her legs are made out of metal, leading me to believe she lost she real one.

I look at the metal leg with pity, knowing that whatever got her in that situation, it must've hurt.

"What are you starting at?" She says in a harsh tone. She's not playing around. I look at her leg again. "That looks like it hurt" I said plainly. She looked at me straight in the eyes and said "I don't remember asking you to give me charity." I looked down not wanting to met her eyes, and make her more angry than she seems to be. But at the same time, I can't help but feel this comfort of knowing that this girl is somewhere around my age. I have no idea why it's comforting, but better than an big older adult I guess.

She sighs and kneels down in front of me. "Who are you?" she asks. I contemplate if I should tell her my name, but then quickly dismiss that thought because who knows what she'll do to me if I don't tell her. "Spencer." I say hesitantly. She nods, appreciating my sense to comply. "I'm Clementine." She says after a few seconds.

My head turns in an intriguing way. She gave me her name, which means she's not all that heartless as she seems to be. "So...Clementine, wanna tell my why one of your....friends punched me in the face and brought me here?" Now here eyes looked intrigued, but before she could answer the door opened to reveal two other men and a women. I recognized one of the men to be the one who punched me, which made me bring up my guard a bit, and other who looked a bit older than Clementine. And the women, who had short blonde hair. The male who punched me didn't even acknowledge my presence but instead quickly  turned to Clementine and said "what the hell are you doing in here with him?"

wow so hi guys, I don't have much to report but I hope you enjoyed this chapter.