"What happened?!"

Louis's POV
He ran after the person in the black hood who had AJ. He was running slower than usual because of his leg, and he hated it. He pushed through the pain and ran a little faster. The only thing that made him ignore the pain was Clem. She's probably never look at him again if she found out that he was too late to save AJ. He knew how much she trusted him, and he didn't wanna let her down. When he caught up with the "black hood" he didn't see AJ. At first he panicked, but then he noticed he held a bag around his shoulders, and it was moving. He must of put AJ inside. The "black hood" kept running until they reached the dead-end of the hallway. Louis was already catching up to them, but then they turned around to the right, and ran into one of the rooms. Louis quickly followed behind them. When he entered the room (which was an unused dorm) the "black hood" held AJ and pointed a gun to his head. "I'll do it!" They yelled at Louis. Just then AJ bit the persons hand which made him let go and swear in pain. AJ quickly ran behind Louis. "Alright boy, you asked for it." The person then lifted the gun and shot. Both AJ and Louis closed their eyes, but when they opened them, they saw the person covered in blood. They took off their mask, and that revealed where the blood was coming from, which was the neck. They quickly collapsed and didn't get up, blood still pouring out of his neck. Louis looked up and noticed that someone was in the window. They stepped forward to reveal Gabe. "You all alright?" He said, stepping out of the window and entering the room. Gabe then quickly shot the person again, but in the head this time. "Thanks Gabe." AJ said. Before Gabe could respond, Louis started talking. "What's happening out there?!" Louis said. "Well we uhh..got most of them down but...we lost Jake and we almost lost Matthew too.." Gabe said sadly. All of them stayed silent. Gabe eyes then suddenly light up."Wait have you guys seen Cora and Cory?!" Gabe said in a panic. "No..haven't you?" AJ said. "No! Last time I saw them was heading outside but I haven't seen them since!" Gabe said. Both AJ and Louis didn't know how to respond to that. "Look guys, I'm glad your alright but I gotta go back out there and fight. If you can Louis, come join us, we need all the help we can get." Gabe said, already heading out the window. "Alright, let me go tell Ruby. AJ come with me." Louis said. When they arrived at the room, they were completely in shock. They found Clem, on the floor, almost crying. Next to her were 3 bodies, 3 dead ones at that. Then next to one of the beds, was Ruby, she was knocked out and their was blood on her nose. "Omg Clem!" Louis said rushing over to her and kneeling down at her level. He could see she was about to cry. "I'm so sorry..I'm so sorry.....it's all my fault.." Clem said. Louis couldn't tell if she was talking to her or herself.  "Louis..." AJ said. He was next to one for the bodies. Louis walked up to him and looked down at the body. They were shot start in the head. It was hard to tell, but Louis was able to make out the person's face. He's heart dropped. It was Arvo.