"My smell?"

Clem's POV

Clem was in the middle of her sentence when she was cut-off by Louis. "What the f*ck Clementine?!" Why didn't you tell me this!?" Louis said almost shouting. Clem was shocked. "What do you mean!? I thought you wanted to know!" Clem said. "No, not that! I mean I'm glad you told me..but.. but why didn't you tell me sooner?!" He said. He was now standing up. "What?!" Clem said, as well as standing up. "You've been going through that for a week! I don't think I'd be able to live with myself! Yet you manage to hold that in all by yourself." "Louis I didn't know what to do-" Clem said. "You could've talk to me ok?! We go through the same thing together, that's what couples do!" He said. Clem was speechless. Louis started walking around and rubbing his head. "Do you just not just me..Clem?" He said looking back at her. "I do but...I just-" "Just what Clementine?!" Louis said interrupted her. What's wrong with him? Why's he so mad..? "If you'd just let me speak then maybe I'd tell you!" Clem said. She was not having it. Louis remained silent which made Clem think that he wanted her to continue. Clem sighed and took and deep breath. "I was scared.." She said while sitting on the bed. "Scared? Why?" Louis asked, he's voice calmer now. " I was scared you'd think, and the others,... that I was coward or a psychopath for what I did to Cory-" She paused. " Or what I didn't do.." She muttered. Louis took a deep breath and sighed and sat down next to Clem. "Has he ever...acted like that before?" Louis asked. Clem stood in silence thinking. "Well..ya..once." She paused but then continue. "I don't remember when exactly but he said it was my fault that his sister was hurting, because of Victoria. He said that if I didn't have beef with the Slashers, then everything wouldn't be fine. He said he'd take Cora leave that day or something but obviously didn't happen." Clem said. It was silent for a moment. Until Clem heard Louis take a deep breath in. He looked up at Clem and hugged her while they were sitting. "I'm sorry I got mad, I was just angry because you didn't tell me sooner. I don't want you to go through this stuff alone Clementine,ok?" Louis asked. Clem smiled and hugged him back. "Alright I promise to tell you everything that I'm going through. I'm also sorry for not saying anything either. They hugged there for a while until Clem felt a breath in he hair. "Man, I almost forgot your smell." She heard Louis say. Clem confusedly slip apart the hugged and Louis confused at Louis. "My smell? Do I smell bad?" Clem asked. Louis laughed. "No clem, I just mean everything has a sent to them, like let's say popcorn. You could never forgot how popcorn smells like." Clem smiled but then looked down. "I don't remember how popcorn smells like.." She said.

Louis's POV
"I don't remember what popcorn smells like." Clem said. Sh*t Louis this I what happens when you try to be funny. Louis didn't know say. I mean, what could he say? He sat there like an idiot as Clem was looking down. "Uh-Clem-sh*t I'm sorry, I just-" But Louis was cut off by a knock. Louis got up and answered it. It was Aasim. "Louis..can you..like come..now" Aasim said pausing in almost every word. Louis agreed and turned back to Clem who was still sitting on the bed. "I'll be right back, ok?" Clem nodded, and with that she was left alone again.