"Jackpot"

Clem gasped. It was like time slowed down, she saw Victoria falling to the floor,trying to breathe. "NOOO VICTORIA!" Cora yelled, while rushing towards her. But Cory pulled her back and grabbed her arm and dragged her behind the wall. Clem knew this was going to get bloody. She turned back to look at Arvo. He had an evil smirked on his lips. But before Clem could react she heard a gunshot. She turned around and saw that Javi had killed the sniper in the tree that killed had shot Victoria. Then everyone started shooting, to know where in particular. Clem then felt someone grab her from behind. They put her arm around her and tried to choke her. But Clem immediately went into action and headbutted them from behind, which made them let go. Clem then got her bow and arrow and shot them in the head before they could got up. She then noticed that Matthew was fighting one of them but was losing. Clem got her bow out but realized she didn't have any more arrows. She panicked, wondering what she should do but then she noticed the intruder fighting Matthew got shot in the head. She turned around and saw that James shot him. You could tell that he didn't want to do it but he had to. "Everyone go behind the wall for cover!" Clem yelled. Some people were already behind the walls, but the ones who weren't listened to Clem was ran to the walls. While Clem was also running to the walls she felt something hit her and fell down. She saw that someone trying to shoot her, but hit her metal leg instead. She look around and saw that no one saw her fall since there was trying to shot the other intruders. One of them was trying to shoot Clem but she rolled over and dodged it. Then she felt something grab her hand. It was a walker. But not just any walker, it was Victoria. Clem then kicked her out of her face and then felt something as she trying to back up.It was a gun that Victoria was using. Clem knew it was the only way. She grabbed the gun and then shot Victoria in the head. I'm sorry. She thought. Then she shot randomly at the person trying to shoot her. They ducked at the bullets that came in and that gave Clem the chance to run back to the walls. When she got there she was looking for Arvo but couldn't find him. "Clem!" She turned around and saw AJ. "AJ" Clem Said. He went next to her. "What should we do?!" He asked. "Well we could-" But Clem was interrupted by a gunshot hitting the wall their hiding behind. "We have to make them leave, to much is happening." Clem Said. AJ nodded and slowly made his way towards the others to tell them the plan. Meanwhile Clem was still looking for Arvo but she couldn't find him. But then she heard a window being smashed. It was coming from Marlon's office. But then she saw a person that smashed into the window. It was Louis. Clem immediately went up to go to to the office.

Louis's POV

He kept looking out do the window seeing what was happening. He saw that Clem was talking to, I think it was Arvo. She mentioned him before and that they meant. He remembered that she said he shot her and that he was never seen again. But his thoughts were interrupted when he heard a gunshot. He quickly looked out the window and saw Victoria dropping to the floor, blood pouring out of her neck. Louis gasped. But then he more gunshots. He stopped looking out the window. Sh*t should I help them? Louis thought. He knew Clem wanted him to stay there but they already killed Victoria, they might kill Clem and AJ and his friends too. Louis immediately grabbed "Chairles" and headed straight towards the door. But before he could open, he felt the door slam into his face and fell to the floor. He looked up and saw a man. He had broken glasses. The intruder then grabbed "Chairles" and pushed it aside. At first Louis didn't know who the person was until he said "Clementine seems to care about you since your all the way up here and not down there." He Said. Then Louis immediately knew it was that Arvo guy Clem was talking about. Louis slowly got up and put his hand up since he noticed Arvo had a gun in his hand. "Why are you doing this?" Louis Asked. Arvo chuckled. "Well Clementine might not have told you. When she was a little girl she killed my sister. So I decided to stop going for her and going for the things she loves. Like she had done to me. I thought she loved that girl we shot but she didn't have the emotion I thought she would. But you" Arvo stopped talking to laugh. "With you I hit the jackpot" Arvo then slowly raised his gun up a Louis. Louis was closed his eyes and was ready for him to shoot but then he did the unthinkable. He dropped his gun on the floor and kicked it outside Marlon's room. "With how weak you are bullets will be wasted on you." Arvo Said. He then lunged himself towards Louis. When he did he pushed Louis into the window. He then tired to push him off the building but Louis then pulled back his elbow which hit Arvo stomach. Arvo then let go of Louis and started clinching his stomach. While Arvo was clinching his stomach Louis noticed a knife on the floor. He remembered Clem giving it to him. She said he should have it just in case. And he knew it was that moment. He grabbed the knife and lugged at Arvo. But Arvo caught him was grab the knife while it was in Louis's hand. Arvo was trying to push the knife away from him, while Louis was trying to aim it at his chest. But Louis's injured arm made him weak which gave Arvo the upper hand. He took the knife out of Louis's hand and kicked Louis which made him drop the the floor. He was just about to plunge the knife into his head when suddenly there was a gunshot. Arvo immediately felt something on his cheek. It was blood. The bullet just grazed him. Both of the boys looked up to see Clem, holding a gun. "Sh*t I missed" she spat. That gave Louis enough time to kick Arvo's ankle while he was distracted. He fell down on the floor. Louis got up while Clem was right besides him, locking the gun at Arvo on the ground. Arvo nervously kept scooting back until he felt broken glass. He turned around and saw he was at the at the window he barged Louis into. Then he got an idea. Clem then aimed the gun at Arvo "Any last words." Clem asked. "Until next time." He Said and jumped out the window. Clem and Louis looked out the window that he jumped out of. He landed with a thud in the ground. His leg was hurt but he managed to walk. Clem people were trying to shoot him but Arvo's people covered for him. When he was safe on his side, his team just fled back into the woods.

I won't publish the next chapter till Monday. I'm getting a bit more busy but I'll upload on Monday. Thank you!