"It's not your fault"

Louis's POV

"Louis, Victoria, and Cora go wake everyone up and warn them of what's happening!" Clem ordered. Louis nodded and went along to wake up the group, along with Victoria and Cora. They all went the kids dorm and quietly woke each of them up by saying"Get up, there are intruders in here!" They then instructed to grab there weapons and go to the admin building. They should all huddle together, holding their weapons out just in case someone comes in. "I'll knock 4 times on the admin door, so you'll know it's us and not the intruders." Cora, Louis, and Victoria told everyone when the entered their room. When Cora went to Violet's room, Violet was having trouble seeing. "Louis!" Cora called to Louis. "Ya?" He asked. "I'm going to escort Violet to the admin building. You guys get the rest of the kids. The only kids left are AJ and Willy, they weren't in Clem's room. So they must be in Willy's. Go quickly!" She whispered. Louis nodded. "Victoria, come with me." He whispered. "Of course." She Said. While they made their way to Willy's room, They heard gunshots and then a voice saying "Stop!" Louis couldn't recognize the voice, but he knew it was either Matthew or Jake. Please be ok guys. He thought. When they made it to Willy's room, they heard a window break, then heard Willy scream. They immediately barged in and saw a person. They slowly came through the window holding a gun. They were wearing a mask, so they couldn't tell what gender they were. When Louis and Victoria barged into the room, the intruder noticed them and aimed there gun at them. Louis and Victoria quickly put their hands up. "What do you want?!" Victoria Asked. The intruder started speaking, but not in their language. When they stopped talking, the intruder then aimed the gun at Louis and Victoria and shot the gun at the wall, barley missing Victoria. But they purposely missed them. Then they started talking aggressively in a language they couldn't understand stand. Then They heard another gunshot, but this time it was AJ. He got his gun and shot the intruder in the shoulder. You could hear the pain the in the intruders voice. They slowly then aimed the gun a AJ. He was about to fire. "AJ!" Louis yelled. Without a second of hesitation Louis jumped in front of AJ and felt a sharp pain in his arm.

Clem's POV

She froze. She knew what had happened. Louis has been shot. She couldn't move, she was frozen with terror. But then the intruders in front of her spoke to each other and started running back into the woods. Clem then quickly snapped out of it and quickly ran into the school building. With Matthew and Jake right behind her. They went through the all the rooms until they found Willy's. There she saw AJ ,Willy, Victoria and Louis. She saw Louis on the ground, blood pouring out of his arm. But before she could react she saw a person in the window. Either trying to get in, or out of the room. She heard Matthew yell behind her. "Get out!" He yelled. Then Clem got out her bow and arrow and aimed it at them. "Get out!" She Said again. The intruder then quickly tried to get out. But Clem noticed that their shoulder was bleeding. They struggled to get out, but then eventually did, and then went running into the woods .Clem then finally got the chance to  notice what was happening. She saw Louis on the floor, groaning in pain. She then saw Victoria putting pressure on the wound. She saw AJ looking terrified and panicky,asking Victoria what he could do to help. Willy went near the window to see were the intruder went. Clem immediately rushed to Louis. "What happened?!" She asked. She heard little AJ voice "I- he jumped in front of me, I was supposed to get hit, not him!" Clem then grabbed AJ cheek. "AJ it's ok calm down, it's not your fault." She Said gently. She then turned to Matthew. "Matthew get AJ, Willy , Victoria somewhere safe." Then she heard Louis little voice say. "A-admin building." He Said very faintly. Clem then put her fingers on his lips and hushed him. "It's ok, just don't talk, just breathe." Louis nodded and slowly started to relax. "Cmon guys." Matthew ordered. Willy and AJ, and Victoria went with Matthew to go the the admin building. "Thank you Victoria, for helping Louis." Clem Said. "Y-your w-w-welcome." She Said, her words not clear. She the quickly went with Matthew. You could tell she was still panicky after everything that's happened. Jake and Clem stayed and  put pressure on the wound. Then after the blood calmed down, Jake carried Louis on his back, heading towards the admin building. But before Clem joined them she looked at Willy's bed and saw her hat. She quickly grab it and put it on her head. Since she had her hands full with helping Louis. "Nice hat." She heard Louis mutter. Clem slightly smiled."Are you serious joking right now?" She asked. Louis tried to laugh, but it quickly turned into pain. "Don't Lou, just breathe." Clem Said. Louis nodded and closed his eyes. When they got the admin building, they were just about to open it until Louis said. "Wait, knock 4 times, so they know it's us." Jake nodded and he knocked 4 times on the door. Aasim opened the door. Then he saw Louis. "Holy Sh*t dude, you did get shot." He Said. They walked in the admin and put Louis on the couch. "Y'know you missed me if I died." Louis Said. Aasim playfully rolled his eyes. "Ok guys I need some privacy while working on him, I don't work under pressure." Ruby said. Everyone nodded and left the room, expect Clem. While ruby was getting the medicine for Louis, Clem went over to him. "You going to be ok Lou" She Said, while gentle kissing his forehead. "Now I feel better." Louis mumbled. Clem smiled. Just then Ruby came in. "Alright Clem, if you don't mind I need to be alone while I do this." Ruby said. Clem nodded and headed towards Marlon's office were everyone was.