"Can we stay?"

Clem woke up to the loud sound of someone knocking on her door. She turned around to see AJ was still there, waking up from the loud noise, too. Clem slowly got up to get her crutches and walked to the door, still a little dazed. She opened the door to find Ruby, looking a little panicky. "For God's Sake Ruby don't you know how to-" But she was interrupted by Ruby. "Not the time Clem come outside quickly, we have some guests" Ruby said, rushing her words. But before Clem could say anything, Ruby quickly ran down the hall and back outside. Clem groaned and went back to wake AJ up. "AJ you have to get up" Clem Said. "Ughh no clem" AJ Said while putting his head under the covers even more. "But I think there is people here, we got a-" But again Clem was interrupted. AJ sat straight up in his bed. "People, are they bad people?" AJ Asked. "I don't know kiddo, let's go find out" She said. AJ immediately got out of bed and ran right towards the door and outside. Clem sighed and slowly made her way outside. When she got there Clem was greeted by all the school kids and other people she didn't recognized. She noticed Gabe and Javi in the crowd though. She also noticed they were 5 other people. 2 of them were girls and 3 of them boys. But Clem's thought were interrupted by Aasim yelling and the strangers. "You want us to what?!" He asked. "Listen we know we are asking for much but please, we are desperate" one of the girls said. But that was all Clem could hear. She was trying to get there attention, but nothing. She even tried whistling but again, nothing. So she went to a near table and started banging her crutches against it. Everyone turned around. "Now somebody better explain what the hell is going on?!" She asked, making her voice tern. "Clementine there asking us-" Violet Said But now this time Clem was the one interrupting. "Not from you, but from them." Clem said,a little harsher than she meant to. "Now what are you names?" She asked. "I'm Cory, and this is my twin sister, Cora." One of the boys Said, while a girl next to him seem to be this "Cora" He was talking about. "We are both 19 years old" He finally Said. Clem nodded and moved on to the next person, which was the other girl. "I'm Victoria, I'm 16" The girl said. Clem once again nodded then moved on to the other 2 boy left. "Well I'm Matthew, and this is my best bud, Jake" He Said. The other boy named Jake gave them a nod. "I'm 20" Jake Said. "And Matt here is 23" He Said again. Clem thought for a moment. Didn't I know someone with the name Matthew? She thought to herself. Oh ya he was shot by Nick. Man he seemed like a nice dude. Clem quickly snapped back to reality. When she did she noticed Cory looking at her missing leg. "Hey my eyes are up here" Clem Said. "Oh I'm sorry" Cory Said a little embarrassed. Everyone in the group started chuckling. Clem then turned to Javi and Gabe. "Ok why are you here? Without telling us you'd be here, to be exact?" She asked. Javi sighed. "Can we chat for a moment, Clementine?" He asked. "Uhh sure" Clem Said. While walking to chat with Javi in a private place, she noticed that all of the people were greeting each other. But she noticed that James wasn't there. Did he leave? Clem thought. But her thoughts were interrupted by Javi starting to talk. "Listen Clementine, I know this is bad, trust me I know. " he said. "Well can you tells us what the hell your doing here?" She said getting straight to the point. "Well after your party, we came back to our place over run by walkers. We even lost 2 of our people because of it. So I know back then we got even with each other. But I'm asking you this as a friend, and I'll do anything to return the favor one day." Javi said. Oh no. Clem thought. "So what are you saying?" Clem asked, be she already knew what he was about to say. "Can we stay?" He asked, while uncomfortably saying it.