"Happy Birthday"

A few weeks later

"Happy birthday Clem!" Said AJ. "Aww goofball you remembered?" "Of course, I mean I think it's today." AJ responded. Clem never really thought about birthday to much. When her friend Luke died about that time or day of his birthday, she was crushed. "Here I got you some flowers." Said AJ. "Thanks kiddo" Clem Said, while taking the flowers. While AJ and Clem kept talking about her birthday, Louis heard there conversation and started to join into the conversation . "What about birthday's" He asked. "It's Clem birthday!" AJ Said with excitement. "Omg, really Clem? Why didn't you tell me?" Asked Louis,the same excitement as AJ. "Well it's not a big deal, I mean-" but Clem got interrupted by Louis picking her up and hugging her, making her crutches fall to the ground. "What are you talking about?! This is the best day ever, I'm so glad I get to share a wonderful day with you!" Said Louis not letting her go. "Lou I- well thank you but could you let me, I can't breath." Clem Said whole coughing a bit. "Oh sorry babe." While Louis was putting her down all she could think of is how he could her "babe" She was so deep in thought she didn't even realize she was already on her crutches. "Babe?" She Asked Louis. "Really?" "Well your my girlfriend so ya of course you my babe" Clem blushed. While Louis and Clem kept talking and flirting. AJ was happy for Clem, he knew she been through a lot and there was still things he didn't know about what she been through. He was sad that Tenn was gone but Clem deserved to be happy. She had to see a lot of people die to get to him so it's the least he could do to make her feel happy . He knew that he would be happy with someone else soon someday. "Did you hear that AJ?" Louis Asked. "Oh um no sorry, what did you say?" He asked. "We are throwing a party for Clem" Louis said. "Louis cmon you don't need to" She tried to reason with him but he wouldn't listen." Of course we will Clem, I'll get it set up" But before she could argue anymore, Louis ran off to host the party. "Well I guess it a settled then" Said AJ. "Hey AJ can you do me a favor, since we are actually doing this party thing do you think you and Aasim could go down and get Gabe and Javi to come to the party?" She asked. "Of course Clem" AJ Said "I would ask you to go with Louis but he's probably busy hosting the party" She said chuckling. "Ya I know, but what will you do Clem?" The little boy asked."I'm also going to make a surprise, so don't come near me ok?" She asked. AJ and nodded. Then he hugged Clem. "I love you Clem." Is all you said. "I love you too kiddo."

While everyone was getting the party ready, Clem sneakily snuck out of the school and went into the woods. Which was risking because there could be walkers, and Clem wasn't like her old self before, she only had one leg. But she got AJ gun just in case, even though she forgot how to shoot well, it was still handy. While walking she was looking for something or someone to be exact. She soon found them. They were by themselves and cooking some sort of bunny. They weren't able to see her though but she could see them.

"Hey, James"