"Why I'm I acting like this?"

Louis's POV
He froze. He never thought that Arvo would be dead. He looked back to Clem. She looked dead, her eyes red and her skin pale and dirty. She didn't look back at him, but instead looked off into the distance. "Hello...?" A voice said in the distance. AJ was about to go investigate, but Louis gestured him not too. "Stay her and try to wake up Ruby." He said while heading out the door. He looked around. "Hello...?" He heard the voice again. He heard footsteps coming down the hall. He picked up a a piece of wood he found on the floor next to him. He still heard the footsteps coming his way. He slowly crept to strike the person. He ran and was about to hit the person but stopped. "Violet?! What are you doing here?!" He said as he dropped his weapon and grabbed her hand. "What are you doing saying stuff out-loud?! Someone else could have heard you and could've killed you." Louis said. Violet scoffed. "Just because I can't see doesn't mean I still can't kick a*s." Violet responded. Louis smiled but shook his head. "But what are you doing here?" He asked Vi as he walked her back to the group in the room. "When we heard the gunshots Aasim quickly lead me to a room and told me to stay there until he came back. I didn't want to stay there, but he insisted. So I stayed there until no one came for me. I was growing inpatient, and I headed out and luckily found you." Violet explained. Louis lead violet into the room, where Clem still may, looking into space as AJ tried to wake up Ruby.

1 week later...
Clem's POV
"Are you alright Clem?" or "It's ok Clem, it happened a week ago" is all she ever hears now a days. She's been in her room for a week, barley leaving. After they fight, they burned the bodies of Arvo's people and buried Cory, Cora, and Jake in the graveyard. Some of those people escaped, but very few. Luckily, no one got hurt..we'll except Jake. No one still knows what happened to Cora and Cory, Clem hasn't told them yet. But how Clem's acting, they don't wanna ask. Jake has been pretty down too, but not like Clem. He has Violet and James to comfort him, but with Clem she didn't let anyone in. Louis and AJ come to check on her every once and a while, but she never says much. They were also running low on food, which made Clem stress even more. Why I'm a acting like this? I've seen so many people die, even by my hand, so why are their deaths dragging me down? Clem didn't like how she was acting, she never acted like this, but for some reason she just didn't seem to better. One day, just another day in bed, she heard a knock on her door. She didn't say anything, and ignored the knock. But then she heard the door open. She didn't look up from the bed and buried her face deeper in her pillow. She felt the bed sink as the person sat down on it. "What happened to them?" Clem looked up to see Matthew. "What do you mean?" Clem responded while sitting up. "Did you do it?" He asked again. "What do you mean?!" Clem asked again. "Did you kill Cora and Cory?!" He said, almost shouting. Clem didn't respond.