"Are we ok?"

Louis's POV
Louis sat down next to Violet. "So, what is it?" Violet asked, not looking at Louis. Louis laughed, "I can't just talk with you?" Louis said. "Well whatever you say it's either crap or more crap, and I don't think your here to annoy me. So what is it?" She asked again. Louis sighed and smiled. "Well I just feel weird." Vi then looked in Louis direction. "Listen I don't know what you boys go through but-" Louis cut her off. "Jeez vi not like that! it's just things feel awkward between me and Clem now." Violet nodded and sighed in relief. "Well I'm not an expert, but does it have something to do with that guy? What was his name? Fyler? Ryler?" Violet asked. "Oh Tyler?" Louis questioned. "Ya, maybe your just jealous." Violet said without looking at Louis. But Louis could feel her smiling. "Why would I be jealous? They didn't even do anything that would be jealous worth...jealousing over." Louis said while stuttering. "Well then I don't know what to tell you." Violet starting getting up. "Wait!" Louis got up. Vi turned around with a annoyed look on her face. "Thanks, for talking with me." He said. Vi smiled. "No probably dumba*s" She said as she headed into the admin building. Louis took a deep breath as he headed toward the dorm rooms.
Clem's POV
Clem opened her eyes to see the ceiling. She then turned to head to see AJ, snoring his mouth off. She smiled and had gently brushed his hair. Just then, there was a quite knock on the door. She got up from her bed a bit and said "Come in" in a gently yet loud voice so the person would hear her. "Oh! Hey Ruby" Clem said as Ruby walked towards her. "Sorry, I just needed to tell you that your "leg" won't be ready until next week or so. Willy told me it'll take a while to get new materials to build it." She said quietly. Clem nodded and sighed. "Alright, thanks Ruby, and tell Willy that I'm thankful of what he's doing for me." Ruby nodded and left the room, making sure not to close the door loudly for AJ.
Louis's POV
He headed towards Clem room when he saw Ruby leaving the room. He wanted to say something to her, but she didn't even notice him and headed down the hallway quickly. Louis then knocked on the door. "Come in" He heard his beloved voice. He walked in to see Clem and AJ still in bed, AJ sleeping peacefully besides Clem. "Hey" Louis said as Clem moved to sit on the corner of the bed. "Hi" Clem said calmly.
Clem's POV
Louis sat down next to Clem. Clem knew there was something weird going on, and wanted to talk to Louis about it. But before she could say anything, she felt arms wrap around her shoulder. She turned to look at Louis. He smiled with his face so close to her, and then kissed her forehead. He seemed like he wanted to say something, but was struggling to say it. "What is it?" Clem asked curiously. "Are we ok?" He said nervously. Clem chuckled and smiled and kissed his cheek. "Ya, we're good Lou." Louis sighed and sigh of relief.

Sorry I haven't been posting recently. Idk about you guys, but with the virus going on everything is crazy. I have online school which is the worst and is stressing me out! How have you guys been? I hope alright. Anyway, I wanted to see if you guys wanted to get to know me better. So I'm thinking of doing a Q&A! So leave questions in the comments.