"I can't lose her!"

Louis's POV
Louis and AJ kept walking. Where too? They don't know. There trying to look for any sign that Clem might have been where they were. "I don't get it Louis.." AJ said suddenly. "Don't get what bud?" Louis asked. "Clem's first rule is to never go alone. So why did she go alone?" AJ asked Louis. Louis didn't know how to respond to that. He didn't know why Clem ran off like that, but it was determined to find out why. "I don't bud, but let's focus on finding her first and then we'll ask questions." Louis told AJ. They walked more and more but didn't find a trace of Clem. It was starting to get dark, and Louis didn't want to go to far out of the forest because he might lose track of where the school is. He's been there practically he's whole life but, he still didn't trust himself. Louis sighed. "C'mon AJ, lets go back maybe we missed something." Louis started to turn back when he heard AJ say, "Louis! Look what I found..!" Louis turned back and walked to AJ. AJ went up to him and showed him what he had in his hand. It was metal. No..it looked like a long stick, and was hollow inside. But that when Louis that I wasn't just a metal stick, it was Clem's metal leg! "Here let me see that." Louis said in a panicky voice. "It's-it's not what I think it is..right?" AJ said, he's voice shaky too. Loui didn't respond, as he was too worried about the metal leg. "CLEM!! CLEMENTINE" AJ yelled. Louis didn't know if he should stop him or join him. But in his panicky state, he also yelled with AJ. The heard nothing, and the sun was starting to set, so then couldn't see anything. AJ was feeling tears in his eyes. "Louis! Clem doesn't have her leg, does that mean she's gone?! I can't lose her Louis! I almost lost her once, I don't want to lose her again!" AJ said as he ran up to Louis and hugged him and buried his head in Louis stomach. Louis dropped down the metal leg, and got down onto AJ level. He hugged him back and whispered to himself, "I can't lose her too." They both stood there, hugging for a long time. They then heard water and started walking to the closer to the forest. They saw a river, with a broken bridge.

Clem's POV
She ran and ran and ran, avoid the walkers that were trying to grab her. She kept running until she couldn't see anymore walkers. She thought she was lost and thought this risky trip was pointless, but then she heard a noise. It sounded like water. She went closer and closer to the sound until she saw and river. She noticed that there was an uneasy wooden plank that connected to her side of the forest and the other side of the forest. She walked closer to it and noticed that there were dead walkers all around. Some were cut in half and only had their upper body left. She walked passed them and examined the tiny wooden bridge. She carefully placed her foot on it, and it already started to make creaking noises. She quickly drew it make and sighed. She then heard noises, she looked closely to the other side and saw walkers. She didn't see a just 6 or 7, she saw 20 to 30! That's where there coming from! And this bridge is how they came over. Clem knew what she had to do, she grabbed a rock and smashed it onto the bridge. It didn't much work and made a couple of holes in the bridge. But from the noise of the rock smacking the bridge, the walkers on the other side heard it, and were heading straight towards Clem.

Hey guys I'm back, I'm on winter break which last 3 weeks so every Friday from now on(I hope) will be the day I publish the this story!