"Meet me or they die"

Louis's POV
Louis noticed that Clem and Cory were walking in a corner somewhere. He was suspicious but he trusted Clem and knew she was strong and can handle herself. Besides he had other business to attend to, that was apologizing AJ. While everyone was leaving Louis went up to AJ since he was all alone and just standing there. "Hey little man, wanna come to my dorm and hang out?" Louis Asked. AJ lifted his head a bit and nodded slowly. When they got to Louis's dorm they both sat down on his bed. "Look AJ I'm sorry for what I said in the funeral, I didn't mean it." He started to say but was interrupted by AJ. "It's ok Louis I forgive you. I know you didn't mean it." Louis smiled knowing that AJ forgive him but he was still looking down. "What's wrong dude?" Louis Asked. "Well I don't know why but I really want to know how the world worked before all the monsters came." AJ Said. "Oh? What do you want to know?" Louis Asked. "Well Clem said you had to pay for food. But why did you have to pay for it? Couldn't you just take it? And what does this "money" Clem talks about look like?" AJ Said. "Wow there buddy your going way to fast! Hmmm maybe I still have some money somewhere that I can show you. But it's in Clem's room because before it was Minnie's and Sophie's and I remembered they kept money in there. So I'll be right back." Louis Said. "Ok I'll be waiting" AJ said. Louis then walked over to Clem's room and knocked on the door. When no one answered he went into the room. He didn't want to seem like he was intruding so he quickly went into her closet and luckily found 2 dollar bills and a cent. He was just about to leave when he heard a knock. He opened the door but no one was there. He then heard a other knock and turned around and look at the window and noticed a hand knocking on it. They quickly put it down once Louis noticed them. Louis then ran to window and looked out of it. He saw nobody but felt something underneath his hand. It was a piece a paper. At first he thought it was already there but then started reading it.

Meet me in-front of the school
and tell me everything you know about Clementine. If you don't meet me in 5 minutes
Victoria won't be the only one to loose their life. And don't even think about telling anyone.

Louis immediately started panicking. Whoever this person was knew everyone here personally. Could this be Arvo? He thought. But he quickly then realized that if he didn't meet his person, they would kill someone. They also wanted to know about Clementine and he wasn't gonna let them hurt her, so he decided to go. He was about to leave when he opened the door and saw Clementine. Sh*t not right now. He noticed she was going to say something but he couldn't talk to her right now. "Heya Clem, I'll see ya later." And then he quickly kissed her forehead and headed towards his dorm. AJ was still in there waiting. "Hey AJ I can't stay right now but I brought the money." He Said. He quickly dropped the money on the desk and ran out the door. He noticed AJ didn't even care that he left the room because he was so focused on the money. Louis then ran outside and waited only for a few seconds outside the gates when he heard a noise.