"Wanna sleep in my room?"

When Clem was heading to her dorm to get some shut eye, she could hear the people behind yelling of excitement. She heard Ruby annoyingly leading them to their rooms but trying to be polite at the same time. When Clem arrived at her dorm she was ready to go to bed.But the sun was barley setting, she didn't want to go to bed so early, but she was tried so gave in.

"I'm sorry....I'm so sorry" Clem Said. "You think because your a little girl you can get everyone killed?!" The voice sounded like Kenny. "IT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS!!" Clem turned around to see Luke there. "You said you'd come back to me huh?!" He Said taunting Clem. "I-" Clem said trying to explain herself. "Well where were you I needed you when the ice was melting? Huh?!" He Said. She turned around again and saw Lee this time. "Lee" She said with a happy smile. She was trying to run toward him but he was so far away. "I can't believe I went across Georgia to get to you" He spat. "Look at all the people that died for you, BECAUSE of you." He Said. "Including me" He finally Said. She turned around to see everyone she ever known looking at her with disappointment. She then started to sit down and cry. "I'm sorry......I- I'm so sorry." She said still crying, barely able to get the words out. "Why are you sorry?" Said a familiar voice. She opened her eyes to see Louis. She then noticed that she was crying. She looked around. No one was there besides Louis. No Kenny, no Luke, or no Lee. She was in her dorm room. "I think I was having a nightmare" she said while still crying. Louis sat in her bed "What was it about?" Clem didn't want to answer that question to instead noticed something else. "Wait where's AJ?" She asked, a little worried. "He went to sleep with Willy. He wanted to be better friends with him since tenn died." He Said. "How did you hear me?" Clem asked. "You were so loud the whole school could hear you" Louis said laughing. Which only made Clem look down in shame. "Well I'm alright now, you can leave." She Said wiping away her tears. Louis didn't answer and just thought for a moment. "How bout you come with me?" Louis said a little shyly. "Like in your dorm to sleep?" Clem asked blushing a bit. "Ya if you don't mind" Louis said, still nervous. Clem thought about this. She didn't want to be alone but being with Louis made her fluttered. "Uh sure ok" Clem finally Said, which made Louis smile. He then got her her crutches, and they made there way to his dorm. The whole time Clem couldn't stop thinking about the nightmare. Do they really think of me like that?" Clem thought to herself. Which almost made her cry again. When they got there Clem only noticed there was 1 bed. The other bed was torn apart, and he didn't seem to have a bunk bed like she does. She then realized what that meant. I'm going to be sleeping in the same bed as him...She thought to herself. Not knowing if she was excited from this or more scared. "Um well ya I forgot to tell you there was only one bed" Louis said, while shyly looking away and blushing. Oh sure you "forgot " Clem thought while laughing. "I um don't mind" Clem Said also a little flustered. They soon got into bed, It was pretty awkward. Well I rather it be awkward then being scared and alone. Clem thought. "So what happened in your dream?" Louis said while turning around to face Clem. Clem stayed silent. "Hey Babe you cant tell me, I won't judge" he said. Clem let in and told him everything, about how she was crying because they wouldn't forgive her. "Ah it's alright Clem, I know they don't mean that" Louis said comforting his girlfriend. "How can you be so sure?" Clem asked. "Because who can stay mad at the most perfect girl in the world?" He asked. "Omg Louis!" Clem Said and hid under the covers. Louis laughed. "It's true!" He Said and got Clem out of the covers. They laughed and then decided to go to bed. Louis wrapped his arms around Clem before Clem gave him a kiss. "I love you Lou" She Said. "I love you back babe" He Said. Then they both went to sleep, Happy as can be.