S2 "A new beginning"

(This story is a continuation of "Love Clouis". It will be told from new characters point of view, but while eventually lead up to where we left off . Hopefully you'll in join this new storyline)

"I can't keep holding her Spence" Issac said as he was carrying unconscious pale Teresa around his arms along with Spencer's help. "I know I know- just- just keep walking. Even though it's hard to see I can still see that train station in the distance" insisted Spencer. It was still the middle of the day, but it was already getting cold from the winter that was coming up . "Spencer what are we going do anyway? "She's bound to turn eve-"
"Shut up Paige" Spencer interrupted. Paige then sadly turned her head to the ground and put her water bottle back in her backpack . Next to her Jasper looked over at her a sighed. "Here man, let me carry her Issac." Jasper said as we went over and replaced Issac's hand around Teresa's with his own. Spencer was tense as his friends switched places helping him carry his sister, worried that they might wake her up. She was bitten not even 24 hours ago but she was already turning pale and slipped in and out of consciousness every once in a while. Everyone knew that it was already to late for her and that she was bound to turn eventually, even Spencer. But he just didn't want to except that. He hoped that by some miracle she'd be okay , that she'd be her happy self again, but deep down he knew this was the end of his younger sister. The group soon finally made it into the train station entrance. They listened for a moment to see if they could hear any sign of dead or people, but they luckily heard nothing. Issac and Paige went first with their weapons in hand as they walked into the station. Luckily there weren't signs of the dead. Jasper and Spencer laid Teresa on a bench near by as she groaned quietly as they laid her. Spencer kneeled down next to her, and pet his sisters hair. "Shhh...your going be okay" he said softly, with a sad smile on his face. Teresa opened her eyes softly and said "you have to let me go Spencer."

ok so ya not a lot for my first chapter, but I hope you understand where this is going *cough *cough there at the train station in s4 *cough